Jordan Rhodes makes team

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Not sure about Maguire to be honest. Was a bit part player for Hull when they were promoted. Only efl success really is being part of a blunts team that continued to fail to get out of league one. Must have been more successful centre backs over the decade at Championship level.

I thought the point of this team was consistently being decent in this league over a reasonable part of the decade, but Maguire has only played the equivalent of 33 Championship games in his career. A handful for pigs before they went down, a loan spell at Wigan and as you say he wasn't even a regular starter for Hull that season. 

People have obviously voted for him based on his subsequent career rather than his Championship one. 

Tbf, the Beeb one included Zaha and Trippier.

Sort of understand the logic, as they've gone onto be very good top flight players, but Zaha hasn't featured in the Championship for several years.

What is the main criteria? Someone who has got promoted or someone who has been consistently good at Champ level for a few years? Guess a bit of both? 

1 minute ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

So players that are top Championship players but not good enough for the Prem.

Cameron Jerome must have been in the mix, he pretty much got everyone promoted.

David Jones before he joined Wednesday.

Knockeart 

Taarabt 

Gayle 

Loads of examples.

I like to call it, Darren Huckerby syndrome.

George Friend at Left back, always class.

Bruno was class at Brighton in the Championship and League One for years., he would be my right back.

Aden Flint at Centre Back or believe it or not, Tom Lees.

Maguire didn't really contribute in The Championship.

Is that Wes Morgan? or Chris Morgan? Wes' done enough in the Premier League to not feature.