Current Form !

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

We have been getting more consistent as the season has gone on. 

I think we will get more points in the second leg of the season than we have in this. 

An auto spot is not out of the question.

I think an auto maybe too much of an ask but a playoff place should be within reach.

..if it gets that far hopefully Monk will have learnt from his late decline at Leeds.

There is a long way to go but if we can be consistent it may just be enough. Just hope the EFL doesn’t pit a major spanner in the works - something that can’t be ruled out.

Time will tell but we are in a good place at the moment.

We could be on for a good long run if we can keep the players' attitude and commitment right.

Coming up, four difficult games. But if we expect to stay in the play offs, or even challenge for autos, we should be favourites to win at Stoke and beat Cardiff/Hull/Blackburn at home. Unbeaten with two or three wins would not be impossible.

Only the Leeds game in the middle of those four has us as under dogs. If the defence maintains its new found solidity, I'm confident we could get a draw there. Follow that with a result v Blackburn and we're set for a run of eight games against mainly bottom half teams. 

We have an important four/five weeks that could define our season.