Not seen anything mentioned regarding his substitution.

Precautionary or injured?

Maybe even two head knocks, looked very groggy. Being involved in rugby I've seen enough to know when someone needs to come off, sensible precaution today and we coped well with the change.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Maybe even two head knocks, looked very groggy. Being involved in rugby I've seen enough to know when someone needs to come off, sensible precaution today and we coped well with the change.

Agree but missed the natural left foot balance when he went off, possibly an area to strengthen on in Jan. 

• Agree 2

Looked like a hand to the face to me, explained as vision problem when he went off. Hopefully just a poke in the eye and nothing serious. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, debram said:

Agree but missed the natural left foot balance when he went off, possibly an area to strengthen on in Jan. 

There will be 18-20 games to go. In our financial situation and with 4 full-backs (if you include Dom cos Borner and Hutch can cover his CB role) I think we don’t need a FB. 

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

There will be 18-20 games to go. In our financial situation and with 4 full-backs (if you include Dom cos Borner and Hutch can cover his CB role) I think we don’t need a FB. 

I’d argue it’s the first position we need to look at 

Then an athletic forward and we are good to go 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, torres said:

I’d argue it’s the first position we need to look at 

Then an athletic forward and we are good to go 

theres all types of athletes what sort do you think we need …...monk favoured the strength of jutkiewicz when he was at brum or the little nippy types like nahki wells .

I really enjoyed the reception Fox got when he was subbed off, seems people are really starting to appreciate his effort and application

• Like 3

Just now, torryowl said:

theres all types of athletes what sort do you think we need …...monk favoured the strength of jutkiewicz when he was at brum or the little nippy types like nahki wells .

I think we have the strength area covered in Fletcher and Nuhiu 

The type that I feel would benefit the team and something we haven’t got is a pacy, “nuisance” type - to compliment them and give us the ball over the top or in the channel that stretches teams. 

A Che Adams, the Arsenal loanee at Leeds, the lad from Charlton Taylor etc (all of which will be out of our budget) but that type 

Before any incomings in this area we obviously have to lose Rhodes or Winnall or both. 

Sadly I don’t trust FF to be available for any sustained period anymore so have written him all but off 

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Just a pointer that we need a natural left footed left back. 

2 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

I really enjoyed the reception Fox got when he was subbed off, seems people are really starting to appreciate his effort and application

i thought it was more for the fact Borner was coming on

• Confused 1

Fox was in N gen A & E this afternoon, quite heavy swelling to his face on one side. 

3 hours ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

Looked concussed to me

Looked completely pìssed.

Highlights seemed to show our player dunno which one caught him with an elbow.

25 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Fox was in N gen A & E this afternoon, quite heavy swelling to his face on one side. 

Kudos to the ref and physios for taking him off. He looked like he wanted to carry on. 

• Agree 1

Caught Tom Lees arm \ hand 

looked quite innocuous but hey ho

Caught a trailing arm or hand in his boat of on of our CBs,either Lees or Iorfa,happened too quick for me to see clearly.

Was mystified by the change,just bring the FB on and switch Palmer? But hes rejigged the entire back four,Iorfa looked rusty at RB untill last 15 minutes