'The penalty is an absolute nonsense'

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Keith Andrews: "The defining moment is very controversial. I don't see it as a clear penalty. Nuhiu's clever as he puts on the brakes ever so slightly and Tommy Rowe shouldn't get as tight as it's risky.

Lee Johnson: "The penalty is an absolute nonsense. The referee has been sucked in. The linesman didn't give it and it's questionable whether it's even in the box. Everyone knows it is a poor decision. 

image.png.e3420bd073bf7652c8b828f48ec160cd.png

The foul on Rhodes earlier was a penalty, evened itself out. 

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's not a penalty, it's as simple as that, and that's disappointing because it's a third party if you like who's influenced the result.

Now we go into the Charlton game and it's three losses on the spin but this one wasn't down to us.

Lee Johnson

he wants to be questioning his tactics if he's wazzed off with the result …..one team was busting a gut to find a winner  . his team got what the deserved ,,,,N0WT 

3 hours ago, erowl said:

It's very soft I agree but we had one a couple of weeks ago when Odubajo got hauled to the ground by the striker and a penalty against him .. It happens Lee!!

Exactly, we're overdue some payback on decisions. Great that Nuhiu got the foul too as he's usually given nothing. I personally see it as foul anyway & if Nuhiu forced it so what, part of the game, every other team in this league is at it. Well done ref & well done Nuhiu. 

39 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Never a penalty, but we’re due some like that after some scandalous decisions against us this season. 4 or 5 more and it’ll have evened itself out

If we get a penalty a game between now and the end of the season I still wouldn't say it'd evened itself out with the one at Derby. That was the ref cheating in my eyes, nothing else. 

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's not a penalty, it's as simple as that, and that's disappointing because it's a third party if you like who's influenced the result.

Now we go into the Charlton game and it's three losses on the spin but this one wasn't down to us.

Lee Johnson

They were NEVER going to win tho - so he’s quibbling over a point basically?   
Moron...

Guest Theboylangers
3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

It was lame.

I'd have been furious if it had been against us.

It usually is.

Then again, he was a shockingly incompetent and inconsistent Referee. He didn't understand the advantage rule, and don't get me started on his incompetent use of yellow card.

Indeed. That foul on Reach in the second half deserved a yellow card for definite.