Rhodes to Celtic

Guest Manwithastick

48 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Stick them in the Championship, see how they do. Don’t see why they should get a free lunch irrespective of how big they are.

Earn it.

You can't really stick them in anywhere really. 

Put them in the Championship and everyone in that division and below would be kicking off and quite rightly so. 

Huge clubs/institutions, but the idea of them coming to play in England is pure fantasy imo. 

Only way it happens, is if there is some massive shake up, similar to when the PL was formed in the early 90s. 

On 22/12/2019 at 15:28, Birley Owl 1867 said:

They're only a huge club in Scotland. Rest of europe, they arent a big club.

Youd get a chance of winning a league, but it's a Scottish premiership trophy. Grand scheme of things, it means nowt.

Promotion to the proper Premier League tho, that's the real aim for most players. Especially the British ones. 

Put them in the Premand they would be the biggest club.  They already have a massive worldwide following and say they actually won the Prem it would go crazy. 

Same goes for Rangers  

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

You can't really stick them in anywhere really. 

Put them in the Championship and everyone in that division and below would be kicking off and quite rightly so. 

Huge clubs/institutions, but the idea of them coming to play in England is pure fantasy imo. 

Only way it happens, is if there is some massive shake up, similar to when the PL was formed in the early 90s. 

PL and PL2, whatever happened to that idea.

On 22/12/2019 at 19:11, English Man said:

I don't think this is true. 

Neil Lennon came to the pub to watch Huddersfield play off game (in Edinburgh) and was talking about Rhodes. He was telling me he thinks Rhodes is an extremely overrated player and he really doesn't rate him at all. In fact I'd go as far to say he doesn't like him as a player. Can't see it being true. 

I was in the Cavern club in Liverpool and I overheard Jugen Klopp and Firminio discussing the wonders of modern dentistry, when in walked Little Jimmy Osmond and they told the Long Haired Lover from Liverpool singer that Jordan was definitely on his way to Celtic.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I was in the Cavern club in Liverpool and I overheard Jugen Klopp and Firminio discussing the wonders of modern dentistry, when in walked Little Jimmy Osmond and they told the Long Haired Lover from Liverpool singer that Jordan was definitely on his way to Celtic.

End of thread.