Wednesday - V - Bristol City OMDT

Tricky one, this. We're on a good run and a chance to go 3rd. They're on a dodgy run. And it's Xmas, the time to be all giving.

One thing we're good at is being charitable to those less fortunate and blowing our chances to climb the table.

Let's hope we can, for once, kick someone while they're down.

3-1 Owls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Na then Snoots, going all pagan festival at this time of the year is all well and good but at this one there is a lot of dancing round fires naked. Far be it from me to suggest you may be "diving into the unknown" but if her ladyship has been on the sauce she might get carried away and join the happy travellers for a small wassail and arrive back at the hall expecting you to "Let the new year in a bit early". 

Forewarned is forearmed ;-)

• Like 1

Not many more opportunities to cement our place in the running for the Playoffs. Think we are fortunate with the number of errors we have made in the past to be in this position now. Win today and we approach the busiest time of the season on a roll. Chance of going third and playing at home should be enough motivation. UTO’s

It's about time that we took our chance to move up to 3rd, the Christmas period is a good opportunity for the top 6 to start to open a points gap.

We're the form team, at home, with an almost fully fit squad. No excuse really if we have genuine aspirations of competing for promotion this year. Not the defining game, but the type of game we need to be winning. 

2-1 Wednesday 

Really excited to see if Fletcher & Rhodes are like Waddle & Hoddle or Lennon & McCartney.

I’m expecting a very tough game, but we look like we really have clicked recently. I’m hoping both Fletcher and Rhodes get on the end of good work and secure a 3-1.

• Haha 1

who put moses likely to return at right back? lee Johnson I guess is preying for this. the worst full back in the league for defending, a 1 man suicide waiting to happen ,I think he has conceded 6 pens this season ,if your going to play him its either wing back or right wing. who on earth would change a 4-0 winning team with 8 days rest?