We're likely to come in for Fox

If he goes, well to be honest whilst he's been vastly improved I don't think it'd be a great loss.

Listen the guy's put in some great performances recently but then again what player doesn't in the last year of his contract?

With what's left on his contract i'd still imagine he can attract £1m plus for his services in January, probably double.

Well because of How well Bilic is doing so well and I think Ferguson might be be Spurs or Palace for a big fee. I think he's getting backed. 4 players with a Striker and Left Back priorities Bilic rates Fox. We'll see what happens

16 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

If he goes, well to be honest whilst he's been vastly improved I don't think it'd be a great loss.

Listen the guy's put in some great performances recently but then again what player doesn't in the last year of his contract?

With what's left on his contract i'd still imagine he can attract £1m plus for his services in January, probably double.

Championship fullback, in form and in demand.  Couldn't see it being less than £4m if we were wiling to let him go at all.  Thats the minimum it would cost to replace him.  Selling him to a direct rival would only add to his value or make him more important to keep.  Interest might also be seen as 'unsettling' tactics and therefore any offer might be treat with contempt. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Well because of How well Bilic is doing so well and I think Ferguson might be be Spurs or Palace for a big fee. I think he's getting backed. 4 players with a Striker and Left Back priorities Bilic rates Fox. We'll see what happens

If Ferguson went to Spurs or Palace, I presume he’d be loaned back no?

Whilst fox is playing well he’s playing well in a well organised back 5 and against his own standards 

I think he’s been made out to have been far worse than he’s actually been and a typical boo boy for some on here which has been a little harsh 

on the flip side we are raving about fox and he actually doesn’t do anything out of this world or too bad 

he’s playing well and a decent left back but he can be replaced that said sometimes better the devil you know 

it’s working at the minute but we do need to start selling players more I’m neither for or against the departure 

my guess is he will sign a 2 year deal with us 

He's currently enjoying his best spell since he arrived here & thoroughly deserves his place in the team but for the majority of his time here he's looked League 1 standard at best.  I just don't see him being on WBA's radar, though it wouldn't surprise me if he moved on, he's been a target for the boo boys most of the time & he might want to move on.

28 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

Championship fullback, in form and in demand.  Couldn't see it being less than £4m if we were wiling to let him go at all.  Thats the minimum it would cost to replace him.  Selling him to a direct rival would only add to his value or make him more important to keep.  Interest might also be seen as 'unsettling' tactics and therefore any offer might be treat with contempt. 

£4million!!??? 

You cracked the Christmas sherry open early?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Knowing Bilić, he is not very likely to go after full-back of such profile. Then again it might not be him deciding who to sign.