Rhodes - Positive Mindset

26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’ll give you that he put a shift in, but I can’t remember anything significant that he did to threaten City. Nuhiu on the other hand, yes he’s unpredictable, but he contributes. Three times he flicked on headers that an in form Rhodes should have been on to, and his general awkwardness caused their defenders problems, culminating in the penalty award. In truth, neither are worth a regular starting spot, and that’s why I expect us to be busy in the transfer market

I mean he could have had two penalties very similar to nuhiu. 

He keeps the ball simple and finds one of his own players most of the time unlike nuhiu. 

I did think that the roles should have been swapped though. Rhodes was the deeper out of the two and we want him on the shoulder and the main man in the box. 

I think we'll have to agree to disagree to be honest! I just think nuhiu often makes other people's job harder because of his unpredictability. 

I think Rhodes needs to be given a run of 10 games with Fletcher if possible and we'll see him score plenty of goals. We know when he doesn't score he isn't going to be the most influential player but give him service and get crosses into the box with plenty of men in and around there and I'm confident he will score some important goals. 

• Like 1