First Half Hat-trick

Hoping one of the stat fans on here can help for no other reason than genuine interest.

Who was the last player to score a first half hat-trick for SWFC?

Who has the record of our quickest hat-trick and how quickly was it scored?

Thanks in advance. Still over the moon with that display. I was looking at the match facts afterwards and it said we only had around 42% possession. Couldn't believe it - we dominated start to finish and was surprised at their lack of effort to chase the ball in second half. 

2 minutes ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

Hoping one of the stat fans on here can help for no other reason than genuine interest.

Who was the last player to score a first half hat-trick for SWFC?

Who has the record of our quickest hat-trick and how quickly was it scored?

Thanks in advance. Still over the moon with that display. I was looking at the match facts afterwards and it said we only had around 42% possession. Couldn't believe it - we dominated start to finish and was surprised at their lack of effort to chase the ball in second half. 

Carlton at a guess was the last .....

9 hours ago, Watto said:

Who was the last player to score an away league hat trick in the top 2 divisions ? I saw a tweet saying it was John sissons way back in 1972 , surely not? 

Anyone know?

I read it was Sissons, too.

Neil Mellor was the last player to score an away hat trick I think, albeit in the third tier.

If we hadn't sat back in the second half, maybe Rhodes and Fletcher could have matched Steve Whitton (4) and Dalian Atkinson's double hat trick at Aldershot in 1990! 

• Like 1

I too am buzzing after that.  That first goal first time with left straight into corner, I really did not think JR had that left in his locker. Technique was immense. 

Sure he's def lost half a yard of pace and even though I've called him every name under the sun that the OT swear filter will allow I'm hoping and praying he makes me eat every spiteful word.

Some very good partnerships developing in this side.  Bannan Luongo, Fox Harris, Lees Iorfa, Fletcher Rhodes, Odubajo Bench. 

Another first half hat trick next week please Jordan ....

• Haha 3

On 17/12/2019 at 09:36, DuttyTeabags said:

I too am buzzing after that.  That first goal first time with left straight into corner, I really did not think JR had that left in his locker. Technique was immense. 

Sure he's def lost half a yard of pace and even though I've called him every name under the sun that the OT swear filter will allow I'm hoping and praying he makes me eat every spiteful word.

Some very good partnerships developing in this side.  Bannan Luongo, Fox Harris, Lees Iorfa, Fletcher Rhodes, Odubajo Bench. 

Odubajo, Bench. pmsl FFS :tango:

On 17/12/2019 at 09:36, DuttyTeabags said:

Fox Harris sounds like a great name for a WW2 fighter pilot!