US National Meetup February 2020 - All Welcome!

Really excited to announce the first ever National Meetup in the US, this February 29 2020! Owls Americas will be hosting a BIG Meetup for the Wednesday v Derby County game on TV and then spending the weekend partying in the amazing city of New Orleans.

Our fans in supporter groups across the US have already confirmed they're coming but this invitation is open to ALL Wednesday fans all over the world.

Spread the word and join us by registering now on our website and make this the biggest gathering of Wednesday fans in the US ever!

https://www.owlsamericas.com/national-meetup

UTO! WAWAW!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Paddy NYC Owl said:

Really excited to announce the first ever National Meetup in the US, this February 29 2020! Owls Americas will be hosting a BIG Meetup for the Wednesday v Derby County game on TV and then spending the weekend partying in the amazing city of New Orleans.

Our fans in supporter groups across the US have already confirmed they're coming but this invitation is open to ALL Wednesday fans all over the world.

Spread the word and join us by registering now on our website and make this the biggest gathering of Wednesday fans in the US ever!

https://www.owlsamericas.com/national-meetup

UTO! WAWAW!

Bit far mate but cheers 

• Haha 1

What is iy that makes Wednrsdayites so scathng about fellow supporters?

Rotherham Owls do run coaches regularly.

Many Owls fans are from outside the Sheffield boundary Personally, I have never lived in the Sheffield boundary, but wherever I have lived, I have found proper, loyal Owls supporters. I wonder if, by any chance those living outside Sheffield were to be banned, what the gates at S6 would amount to.

Whilst not saying for one moment that the sign of a true Owls fan is to be  a Season Ticket holder, surely the fact that people are prepared to put their money  must be a sign of some form of loyalty, And what percentage of a usual gate is due to ST holders, and how many of these are non- sheffielders. I profess no loyalty to Sheffield . It is a city like any other, and were the club to drop the heeffield part of the name, it would not affect me one iota. If anyone outside the city limits asks me who I support, I invariably reply, as I have done for 73 years =- Wednessday. It's enough for identification anywhere.

Guest 1banana2banana
8 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

What is iy that makes Wednrsdayites so scathng about fellow supporters?

Rotherham Owls do run coaches regularly.

Many Owls fans are from outside the Sheffield boundary Personally, I have never lived in the Sheffield boundary, but wherever I have lived, I have found proper, loyal Owls supporters. I wonder if, by any chance those living outside Sheffield were to be banned, what the gates at S6 would amount to.

Whilst not saying for one moment that the sign of a true Owls fan is to be  a Season Ticket holder, surely the fact that people are prepared to put their money  must be a sign of some form of loyalty, And what percentage of a usual gate is due to ST holders, and how many of these are non- sheffielders. I profess no loyalty to Sheffield . It is a city like any other, and were the club to drop the heeffield part of the name, it would not affect me one iota. If anyone outside the city limits asks me who I support, I invariably reply, as I have done for 73 years =- Wednessday. It's enough for identification anywhere.

I might be wrong here, but I think you’ve taken a joke to heart. 

51 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

and were the club to drop the Sheffield part of the name, it would not affect me one iota. If anyone outside the city limits asks me who I support, I invariably reply, as I have done for 73 years =- Wednessday. It's enough for identification anywhere.

Couldn't agree more !

Would love the club to revert to its original and "proper" name:-

THE WEDNESDAY FC.