Message to Fernando?

Monk's post match chat. Straight talking manager who always comes across as both sensible and honest.

Also feel he has that psychological edge to his management style, definitely a thinker. I just couldn't help but feel in the comments about Rhodes at (0:33) that Monk was also trying to send a message to Fernando. 

• Thanks 1

One of the things that have impressed me with Monk has been his post match interviews. Not so much today as it is easy to give an interview after a performance like that.

Recently when we have conceded some very poor late goals he has kept a nice calm demeanour where as some managers would be incoherently spitting feathers and publicly blaming all and sundry.

47 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

mr Paxo yes. I guess then he has been watching us while chansiri has been away. has anyone seen chansiri anywhere around Hillsborough since September? 

Busy with lawyers preparing case to beat the EFL. Well hope thats the scenario. Teams flying dont need any penalties applied and the playoffs look very achievable. 

5 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Busy with lawyers preparing case to beat the EFL. Well hope thats the scenario. Teams flying dont need any penalties applied and the playoffs look very achievable. 

in his 5 years here he goes to nearly every game home/away  apart from going home for a short time 2-3 times during season .has he fallen out of love with us or is it he has his own reasons family/business reasons. not sure who exactly runs things down there when he isn't here. 

28 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

in his 5 years here he goes to nearly every game home/away  apart from going home for a short time 2-3 times during season .has he fallen out of love with us or is it he has his own reasons family/business reasons. not sure who exactly runs things down there when he isn't here. 

It's doris the tealady she is the true controller when DC is out of town.

control the chocky bickies control everything. lol

48 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Was in America on holiday last update. That was a while ago, been the EFL statement since. Doubt falling out of love with us as he strikes me as someone who is driven to succeed.