Ref and Grabban

Ian

Seems to be enough threads on the game so thought I’d ask about the refs decisions (or not as the case may be) regarding Grabban clearly moving with Dawson when he was looking to kick the ball out of his hands....and, yet again as per Cardiff, a lack of any protest from us about what was happening

Ref failing to give a free kick was almost as mystifying as him not taking any action against them kicking the ball away in a clear show of dissent / anger on at least 3 occasions including 2 that ended up in the crowd from not too far away

1 hour ago, Ian said:

, yet again as per Cardiff, a lack of any protest from us about what was happening

whats the point he aint going to change his mind …we must be near the top of the disciplinary table so we don't need any more bookings by harassing the ref .

9 hours ago, torryowl said:

whats the point he aint going to change his mind …we must be near the top of the disciplinary table so we don't need any more bookings by harassing the ref .

Might not change his mind on the one we complain about but it will bring his attention to what is going on for the next time

10 hours ago, Ian said:

Seems to be enough threads on the game so thought I’d ask about the refs decisions (or not as the case may be) regarding Grabban clearly moving with Dawson when he was looking to kick the ball out of his hands....and, yet again as per Cardiff, a lack of any protest from us about what was happening

Ref failing to give a free kick was almost as mystifying as him not taking any action against them kicking the ball away in a clear show of dissent / anger on at least 3 occasions including 2 that ended up in the crowd from not too far away

Agree with the second bit. Forest were getting a bit petulant, whereas they needed to show some determination. 

That first one, just before half time, when the cross field pass was yards behind the winger, I can understand the ref taking no action. It wasn't dissent, you could argue time wasting, but at three nil down...

The one in the second half though was deliberately whacked into the crowd. Couldn't see from where I was, but it could easily have smacked someone in the face. Definite yellow, possibly a red. (Remember Carragher's red for gently lobbing a coin back into the crowd? This was much worse.)