Jump to content
Craig enock

Give Rhodes a run of games

Recommended Posts

Needs games , looks rusty but surely we have to just go with him and see ...  nothing to lose .. I still believe (just ) lol

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About as rusty as this....

 

E06BC541-1750-4AB0-8D21-FB692578C008.jpeg

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monk has been searching for the right blend upfront.

 

I think Rhodes is Plan Z ... and Monk is already on it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok people, can we please set a cut off point for this. We tried this "give him a run" few few times now and it's always ended bad. It's as if people try it realise he's crap then X number of months go by and people forget, and the cycle repeats.

 

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He scores today....nailed on.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhodes has commented that he has rarely played alongside Fletcher and it would suit him. Now is his chance. 

 

Personally I have given up hope for him. Just a shadow of his former self... offers a token gesture of pressuring defenders, little movement at all.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Ok people, can we please set a cut off point for this. We tried this "give him a run" few few times now and it's always ended bad. It's as if people try it realise he's crap then X number of months go by and people forget, and the cycle repeats.

 

 

According to iFollow, this is the first time Rhodes has started 2 successive games for 18 months.

 

Also, I'd call at least 12-15 games a decent run for a striker, I'm not sure how many runs like that we've ever given to Rhodes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, until we buy this superstar striker we’re gonna get in Jan we may as well try getting a tune out of the ones we have til then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Needs games , looks rusty but surely we have to just go with him and see ...  nothing to lose .. I still believe (just ) lol

 

 

No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Needs games , looks rusty but surely we have to just go with him and see ...  nothing to lose .. I still believe (just ) lol


You were saying?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a finish. In my opinion, none of our other strikers score there. 

Edited by jrh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never in doubt lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lad's back. Quality finish! And another! If he doesn't get his confidence back now, he never will. Let's hope he takes the ball home today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some reight chumps in here. 

Edited by kingsidney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

 

According to iFollow, this is the first time Rhodes has started 2 successive games for 18 months.

 

Also, I'd call at least 12-15 games a decent run for a striker, I'm not sure how many runs like that we've ever given to Rhodes?

 

He played in the first 20 games after he arrived, starting 16 of them and scored only 3 goals. Since then he's only started another 20 (including today).

 

Hopefully, the brace today is the start of something big. We desperately need more help for Fletcher.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...