Team v Forest

I'd go back to the 3 man midfield and 1 up top for this one, with no Hutch we're a bit lightweight in the middle so I think we'd struggle with a 442.

Dawson

Palmer  Iorfa  Borner  Fox

Luongo  Bannan   Lee

Harris  Fletcher  Reach

I'm sure Lees will play though, but I'd rather have Iorfa and Borner as the CBs

• Like 2

Doubt that Forestieri will play for us again, be injured til Jan then flogged.

I'd go

Dawson

Palmer Iorfa Borner Fox

Reach Lee Luongo Bannan Harris

Fletcher  

Be a tough battle tomorrow, not a game we should be going 2 up front in. Lee up there supporting Fletcher. Also not having an out and out DM means we cant afford to go lightweight with 2, so has to be 3.

The changes obviously conceded in the last 4 games when Borner wasn't on pitch, so bring him back in for Lees. Hutchinson banned, Odubajo too but would drop him either way, bring in Luongo and Palmer.

Bring Nuhiu on with 20 to go, either as a switch to 2 if needing a goal or swap for Fletcher if not. Other subs dont matter cos arent good enough.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

2 hours ago, Ash77 said:

Dawson

Palmer Iorfa Lees Fox

Luongo Bannan 

Reach   Murphy   harris

Fletcher

I don’t know if Murphy can operate through the centre but if he can this would be it for me.  At times we need pace to run behind to provide another option.  

Dawson

Lorfa, Lees, Borner

Palmer                                                   Fox

Luongo, Bannan, Harris

Rhodes, Fletcher

We are on an unbeaten run, so minimal disruption please, Palmer for Odubajo, and Luongo for Hutch. Sure I’m concerned that we’ll be overrun in midfield, but having decided we want to play two up front, it’s up to them to deliver. Not convinced that Rhodes will come good, but having selected him, perhaps he should be given a run

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Doubt that Forestieri will play for us again, be injured til Jan then flogged.

I'd go

Dawson

Palmer Iorfa Borner Fox

Reach Lee Luongo Bannan Harris

Fletcher  

Be a tough battle tomorrow, not a game we should be going 2 up front in. Lee up there supporting Fletcher. Also not having an out and out DM means we cant afford to go lightweight with 2, so has to be 3.

The changes obviously conceded in the last 4 games when Borner wasn't on pitch, so bring him back in for Lees. Hutchinson banned, Odubajo too but would drop him either way, bring in Luongo and Palmer.

Bring Nuhiu on with 20 to go, either as a switch to 2 if needing a goal or swap for Fletcher if not. Other subs dont matter cos arent good enough.

I think this will be team but Lees in for Borner. To be fair to Lees, he’s played well since he has come back in to the team. Borner has also been excellent but he will have to wait for his chance. 

Dawson 

Palmer   Lees   Borner    Fox

Luongo   Iorfa   Bannan

Reach  Fletcher   Harris.

Do I really want to take Iorfa out from centre back. No.  But I think he can be just as effective in dm as he is at centre back. Whereas the reality is he is no better than Palmer at right back. And the bottom line is we must replace Hutchinson.

Going with 4-3-3 as Fletcher is the only one of our strikers I want to see on the pitch.:biggrin:

Edited by pazowl55