Xbox Series X (the next gen Xbox console)

2 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Anyway, scalpers aside...

Xbox Series X might have disc drive faults. 

Hope this isn’t too widespread but even a handful emerging this early doesn’t look great. 

https://www.polygon.com/2020/11/11/21560233/xbox-series-x-disk-drive-sounds-inserting-game-issues-microsoft

That's real reason bigash sold his lol

16 hours ago, darklord said:

That's real reason bigash sold his

UPS driver who collected the xbox, threw it in the van like it was nothing. I saw it roll over the drivers seat and fall onto the floor of the van. (What is the point of having a huge van, to then do this) paid the highest courier fee possible to ensure safe delivery.

Never use UPS, beyond livid and will be complaining properly. 

Obviously staff who have lost pride in their job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

😂 The worst case scenario has gone through my head already.

Full refund. 

Losing out on £40 postage fee.

The thought of paying for it to be returned to me.

Negative Feedback.

Having to claim via UPS. 

Having a broken Xbox in my possession.

Returning it to Microsoft.

Microsoft sending same basturd UPS driver to pick it up 😂

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

UPS driver who collected the xbox, threw it in the van like it was nothing. I saw it roll over the drivers seat and fall onto the floor of the van. (What is the point of having a huge van, to then do this) paid the highest courier fee possible to ensure safe delivery.

Never use UPS, beyond livid and will be complaining properly. 

Obviously staff who have lost pride in their job. 

lol

2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

😂 The worst case scenario has gone through my head already.

Full refund. 

Losing out on £40 postage fee.

The thought of paying for it to be returned to me.

Negative Feedback.

Having to claim via UPS. 

Having a broken Xbox in my possession.

Returning it to Microsoft.

Microsoft sending same basturd UPS driver to pick it up 😂

UPS Driver is Tony Pulis

• Haha 1

Must admit I'll be quite jealous when Cyberpunk gets released and all of you with the X get to play it. 

Also thinking with the extra power over the PS5 it'll be a joy to play games that are dual platform with abit more oooomph. GTA 6 is gonna be a cracker

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Must admit I'll be quite jealous when Cyberpunk gets released and all of you with the X get to play it. 

Also thinking with the extra power over the PS5 it'll be a joy to play games that are dual platform with abit more oooomph. GTA 6 is gonna be a cracker

yet after 7 years they still havent fixed GTAV, PS version is an getting an add on to that i believe so same issues i imagine.

Big update coming for GTAV, cant imagine 6 being here for a good couple of years.

• Thanks 1

I'm more than happy with my Series S for the money.  It's a steal.  I'm only a casual gamer so the Game Pass model is ideal for me.  The thought of going for 50 each time a new game came out only to get bored after a couple of hours really put me off buying physical games.

As for the storage its not, and I don't think will be an issue for me.  I've got six A+ and three indie titles on it and still a little left to play with it.

8/10 WB

• Like 2
4 hours ago, EuropeanBob said:

I'm more than happy with my Series S for the money.  It's a steal.  I'm only a casual gamer so the Game Pass model is ideal for me.  The thought of going for 50 each time a new game came out only to get bored after a couple of hours really put me off buying physical games.

As for the storage its not, and I don't think will be an issue for me.  I've got six A+ and three indie titles on it and still a little left to play with it.

8/10 WB

Nice one.

I think that is definitely the perfect way to use a Series S — as a basic gamepass machine.

It's an incredible piece of kit for the price as long as you're not wanting the full bells-and-whistles 4K experience, etc.