Xbox Series X (the next gen Xbox console)

39 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Thanks,  mines slightly different as I've ordered the S.  Presuming they've got it but not dispatched for some reason.

We're sorry about the delay in getting your order to you, but I'm pleased to tell you that we're preparing it for dispatch now.
Within the next business day you should receive an e-mail from us confirming that the following items have been dispatched:
  "Xbox Series S"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GD9MNZB
This confirmation e-mail will include tracking information if it's available and a new estimated delivery date.

This is one chonky boi! 

First impressions are strong, fast and simple set up and easy to navigate UI.

Downloaded a couple of smaller games to be going on with in Tetris effect and ori which look just incredible, ori at 4k 120fps is ridiculous. Gamepass+EA play is insane,

Can't wait to get stuck inti Forza, gears 5, etc. 

Anyone having issues with game mode on Samsung TVs make sure to check for updates, mine wasn't having it at all until I downloaded the latest version.

I did something I don't actually know how to feel about it. I think I'm happy but did not intend to do this at all. 

I looked on eBay and they was several listed at £1000 each....I put mine on for £800 for a laugh and it bloody sold within 30 minutes. 

Christmas presents sorted I suppose.

28 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I did something I don't actually know how to feel about it. I think I'm happy but did not intend to do this at all. 

I looked on eBay and they was several listed at £1000 each....I put mine on for £800 for a laugh and it bloody sold within 30 minutes. 

WTF

That's amazing!!

Now you'll have some spare cash and you can get a PS5!

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

This is a game changer for my main game, view range is insanely good with this console. Time to find a game in lobby is pretty much instant as well.

Had a good day yesterday with it.

Took me 20 minutes to set up using the Xbox app. 

About an hour to work out how to connect my Astro's as theres no optical cable port, fixed via fw update.

Also cant feed Sky box through it any more so just had to switch to dedicated HDMI, no biggie.

I like the controller its just an update on existing, the Dpad is great being slightly raised up and sharper edges, minor moan is its sounds very 'clicky' when you use it.

But yeah happy enough. with yesterday

11 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I know mate, I hate it when I accidentally list things on eBay for twice the RRP. 

Doh!

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Lovely bit of profiteering there bigash. Nice one. 

Just like Chansiri popping ticket prices up after 2 wins on bounce. Supply and demand.

I'll live without xbox for 2 months 

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

Just like Chansiri popping ticket prices up after 2 wins on bounce. Supply and demand.

I'll live without xbox for 2 months 

Not really right though is it? 

Some poor sod who genuinely wanted one at a fair price will have missed out on their preorder because of people doing what you are. 

Is your kitchen cupboard full of hand sanitiser too?

7 minutes ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Not really right though is it? 

Some poor sod who genuinely wanted one at a fair price will have missed out on their preorder because of people doing what you are. 

Is your kitchen cupboard full of hand sanitiser too?

Oh shut up.

I wanted the xbox too. There was no intention to sell, until I saw the hundreds on ebay, within 30 minutes it sold to someone who is over the moon. Everyone's happy

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

Oh shut up.

I wanted the xbox too. There was no intention to sell, until I saw the hundreds on ebay, within 30 minutes it sold to someone who is over the moon. Everyone's happy

I’ve got my opinion and I’ll voice it pal. If you don’t like it, tough titty.