Derby last night

Moses and Jacob Murphy would never play again for me, they are completely useless.

Nuhiu comes on and we take Fleth off. 5 mins later we concede. He's bought on to keep the ball but if he's not on his game this doesn't happen. When we lost Fletch we had no one keeping the ball up front and 5 mins later we have conceded. Poor management. Nuhiu is poor I'm sorry Im sick and tired of it. He should never play at this level. Occassionally useful but rarely scores and is often poor and gives away the ball and fouls at important times in the game. 

If we were going to go 3 in three in the middle at some point should have just put Luongo on for Rhodes initially and allowed Luongo a bit of time to regain some control of the game. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Moses and Jacob Murphy would never play again for me, they are completely useless.

Nuhiu comes on and we take Fleth off. 5 mins later we concede. He's bought on to keep the ball but if he's not on his game this doesn't happen. When we lost Fletch we had no one keeping the ball up front and 5 mins later we have conceded. Poor management. Nuhiu is poor I'm sorry Im sick and tired of it. He should never play at this level. Occassionally useful but rarely scores and is often poor and gives away the ball and fouls at important times in the game. 

If we were going to go 3 in three in the middle at some point should have just put Luongo on for Rhodes initially and allowed Luongo a bit of time to regain some control of the game. 

This is all well and good until you play the alternatives, they have a shocker of a game, and you never want them to play again either.

You won't be left with much of a squad to choose a starting 11 from.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Fleth 

1962227565_download(26).jpeg.ea185fbe93047013e0b46a4178788436.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

20 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Yeh but, what's your view on the foul on our player that led to a Derby penalty? 

7 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Yeh but, what's your view on the foul on our player that led to a Derby penalty? 

That was unfortunate and the worst decision of the night. But it has to be said Moses was firmly in the refs sights by that point. He'd made a number of cynical fouls throughout and could probably have been booked a number of times before he actually went. His decision making us questionable to say the least.

In fairness to Nuhiu what is he supposed to do with aimless punts upfield where he is competing with two centre backs. He is not superman. Nothing of the remotest quality played into him for him to hold up. Abject game management by the team.  Moses is a complete liability.  Last night and Preston show that he just ain’t good enough.  

Guest The Claw

reminded me of a boxing match, all over an opponent in the first round then we come out for the second and your corner man has tied your arms behind your back, now its your turn to get a hiding..................

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

That must be poorest Derby side we have played away at Pride Park.

They were there for the taking.

correct they were utter dog poo

Knew what was going to happen at half time with us only being 1-0 up. We won’t have a better opportunity at pride park. Derby were awful but the ref and ourselves still find a way of phooking it up.

might as well get these points deducted now and get this season over with FFS

3 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Tactics or necessity?

Im sure Monk did not want to take Fletcher or Harris off, but with Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday I think it highly probable he felt he was making the right medium-term decisions. It’s perfectly possible both were done at the strong advice of his medics.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Tactics or necessity?

Im sure Monk did not want to take Fletcher or Harris off, but with Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday I think it highly probable he felt he was making the right medium-term decisions. It’s perfectly possible both were done at the strong advice of his medics.

Yeah he said so in post match interview, Fletch was hamstring I think

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

you make your own luck. Poor second half, poor tactical decisions, playing some below average players.

Definite penalty. Didn't see a foul and not heard much mentioned but will look again. But you make your own luck. 

4 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

This is all well and good until you play the alternatives, they have a shocker of a game, and you never want them to play again either.

You won't be left with much of a squad to choose a starting 11 from.

Iorfa at RB with Borner back in, or t least Palmer at right back. He's not great but doesn't make as many mistakes and is overall a better player. 

Agree there isn't much competition on the wing with FF injured but honestly, anyone. Lee? Bannan out wide with Luongo coming in, and anyone that knows me or sees my activity on here will know that one of the things i hate most in the world is Bannan out wide.

5 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

nuhiu was shocking Saturday and continued it last night could hold ball up couldn't head anything was lazy. we have 4-5 awful strikers and 1 very decent one(fletcher) id give winnall at least a place on bench at forest ,he cant do any worse just not possible.