Well done Monk

Yep derby 9th bottom but looked worse so why settle at 1-0 with so long to play?

Why always nuhiu and lumping it?

Why take harris off?

Consistent late costly goals are his doing, he is not learning, bruce knows the value of pace, energy, countering, game management etc and would have had maybe 10 points more and comfortable top 6.

Looking mid/top half at best with monk, massive gulf in pedigree imo

1 minute ago, erowl said:

A knackered Fletcher is much better than the alternatives pal

Not if he picks up an injury through being pushed too hard, he isn't. We're going to need him at his best for the rest of the season.

It's all well and good slating Monk for making that substitution, but this is the squad he's inherited. If he could bring in another striker in January, I'm sure he would.

• Thanks 1

Guest The Horse

Absolute shitt for brains subs.

Everything's going well.

Making Derby look hopeless.

'Yeah, I think we need to give them a chance here, I'll take off our two best attacking players and invite pressure for them to try and get one back.'

fizz me.

Don't even give me the 'resting them' line, ten minutes would have made fizz all difference except keeping our shape and a goal threat.

Again, shitt for brains.

flipping fuming at those subs.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Not if he picks up an injury through being pushed too hard, he isn't. We're going to need him at his best for the rest of the season.

It's all well and good slating Monk for making that substitution, but this is the squad he's inherited. If he could bring in another striker in January, I'm sure he would.

The subs he made were negative ... Has he not learnt that we're vulnerable to conceding late goals this season?

That's why we rarely nail a team to the carpet and our wins are very often by the odd goal.

8 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Our team a recently history of throwing points away in the last 10 minutes and monk decides to defend a 1 nil lead against a team who wouldn't have scored in open play if Stevie wonder was in net 

Baffling decision 

Yep the definition of madness is keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. 

We defend better when we still try and play positively. As soon as we drop to 30 yards from goal and with no pace to hit teams, they can commit players forward. It then becomes a lottery. Very frustrating and why we are a play off team at best. Killer instinct required

Just now, cowl said:

Maybe I missed it but Harris didn't look at all injured to me?

I actually thought he suddenly looked dangerous again and then got hooked. 

11 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We needed someone with pace to stay up top and hunt down

Nuhui isn’t that with ten mins to go as a sole striker 

We don't have any strikers with pace. That's been a problem for years 

You could see it coming all second half.

Why didn't we go at them after the first goal?

As soon as we got the goal everything slowed down, you could see the message from the bench to calm down. Throwins were slow, goal kicks were slow (Got to a stage where I was nearly asking for Dawson to be booked for time wasting). 

Rhodes did nothing, the other day he made smart runs in behind and stretched the defence, tonight he just mirrored Fletchers runs Which did nothing 

First let me say I haven’t seen this game, but from looking in on owlstalk and text on bbc sport it seemed that we had a load of possession and multiple corners in the first half. In short it should have been over by half time, as someone on here said, the top sides in this division are going on from one nil up to push for two and three goals...not sitting on a one goal lead. We obviously don’t have the players to carry out that particular game plan, I’m willing to bet we would have won tonight had we remained on the front foot.