“Sky Action” and “Sky football”

Guest ka58

On the sky football app all the other games are marked as being shown on “sky football” And ours is shown as being shown on “sky action”.

does this mean we’re the featured game or something else?

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

On the sky football app all the other games are marked as being shown on “sky football” And ours is shown as being shown on “sky action”.

Dedicated channel so full commentary as opposed to the Red Button.  Think is 408 or something like that .

25 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Proper Chanel. 

Much better than red button.

6 minutes ago, trev said:

Belting news.

It is unless you have upgraded to sky football for a month assuming you get 4 games included, but cant then access sky action. Just cost me an extra £9.99 for a Now TV pass:duntmatter:

We had better win!

Edited by striker

1 minute ago, striker said:

It is unless you have upgraded to sky football for a month assuming you get 4 games included, but cant then access sky action. Just cost me an extra £9.99 for a Now TV pass:duntmatter:

We had better win!

relyonwednesdaytoneverletyoudown.com

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Does that mean no iFollow coverage for those without Sky?

ah no, was being lazy - per SWFC OS:

“The trip to Pride Park to face Derby will be shown live as a co-exclusive Sky Sports selection.

Coverage on iFollow remains unaffected, with match passes available in the UK and overseas and live match commentary will be provided by Rob O’Neill and John Pearson.”

Offering me a chance to buy a ‘video match pass’ from a UK IP, so presume I can take that at face value.

Which is ten fooookin nuggets. :duntmatter:

Edited by Mr. Tom

22 minutes ago, striker said:

We had better win!

I'm assuming the match becomes available to football subscribers at kick off?

It looks like because this is a sky sports action match there is a Now TV on your mobile 1 month pass for £5.99.

You will have to download the Now tv app to make it work

It also gives you that premier league rubbish for 1 month but not other football action.