WelshOwl74

Chance to go 4th tomorrow

6 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Sick to flippingdeath of its the wednesday way.  Theres no such thing.

Carlos put a lot of hoodoos to bed but wont get the credit for it.

its football, anything can happen on the pitch.  So glad the players don't look back and dwell on whats happened.

Carlos created his fair share of the hoodoos 

• Agree 1

Massive opportunity tonight 

will end up in a 2-0 loss. It’s the Wednesday way 

• Agree 1

If, and with us it’s a big if, we stay in and around the playoffs the pressure on the EFL to make their decision re points will grow and grow. Can’t think of many times a points deduction was given during the season to a team realistically chasing promotion/ playoffs. 

The higher end of the potential deduction would be warmly welcomed by practically every team as it would directly benefit their own playoff / survival hopes.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

If, and with us it’s a big if, we stay in and around the playoffs the pressure on the EFL to make their decision re points will grow and grow. Can’t think of many times a points deduction was given during the season to a team realistically chasing promotion/ playoffs. 

The higher end of the potential deduction would be warmly welcomed by practically every team as it would directly benefit their own playoff / survival hopes.

Personally if we don't hear anything by Jan, I think we are in bother...

For me - it'd be a lower points deduction if its Jan, if its later it will be enough to relegate us, and the EFL wont want to impose that while we still have games to play.

It’s just another game.

its a game of two halves.

one game at a time

But Leeds...I’d just love it...drop into play offs last game of the season...

anyway, where was I?

see you all tonight

Edited by toooldforthis

Hate Derby away. It's years since we won isn't it? Seems like it anyway. Add in the carrot of 3rd place for a win and all the ingredients are there for heartbreak and recrimination. It's a good job we've all got a good sense of humour. 

• Agree 1

A win by 2 goals and go third, then on to Forest Saturday and consolidate the position, piece of wee wee 

7 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Derby disastrous away but will be tough at their place.

Classic Wednesday bottle it scenario where we can get really high in the table for a while. How many times have we messed that up?

Would take a point.

Not as often as Derby.

12 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Got to be said  up to now we are doing ok aren’t we, quietly optimistic , keeping it to myself , seen it before but well we aren’t bad are we !! . Up to now that is . Looking forward to Derby should be able to give them a game for once . 

Imagine if we hadn't gone all crazy town and thrown all them points away in the last few mins of games, we'd be up there with the top 2 !

• Agree 1