Jump to content
WelshOwl74

Chance to go 4th tomorrow

Recommended Posts

As it stands 

If we win tomorrow 

 

Got a feeling it'll be 'typical Wednesday ' come 9.45 tomorrow night 

 

 

Screenshot_20191210-211859.png

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

As it stands 

If we win tomorrow 

 

Got a feeling it'll be 'typical Wednesday ' come 9.45 tomorrow night 

 

 

Screenshot_20191210-211859.png

were used to being kicked in the niagras when we have the chance to progress but somehow i think we are getting stronger and will do the job tomorrow, i do expect to be on edge until the final whistle though uto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Forest drawing now so 3rd if we win according to rest of league omdt.

That would be awsome.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Forest drawing now so 3rd if we win according to rest of league omdt.

Ah Gibson actually doing us a favour down at boro :Chansiri: 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brissle have just pulled one back against Millwall. If they equalise, they would be 3rd and we couldn't get above them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately looks like Leeds and westbrom running away with automatic places

10 points clear of 3rd

 

3rd to 13 th 6 points init :ghoulguy:

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Unfortunately looks like Leeds and westbrom running away with automatic places

10 points clear of 3rd

 

3rd to 13 th 6 points init :ghoulguy:

How fast things can change though, sure were in for some surprises yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's before the 21pt penalty from the EFL though :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Unfortunately looks like Leeds and westbrom running away with automatic places

10 points clear of 3rd

 

3rd to 13 th 6 points init :ghoulguy:

 

Weren't Leeds up by this stage of last season as well? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be great if we go 3rd tomorrow 

 

The EFL will be getting a right twitch on 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to be said  up to now we are doing ok aren’t we, quietly optimistic , keeping it to myself , seen it before but well we aren’t bad are we !! . Up to now that is . Looking forward to Derby should be able to give them a game for once . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everytime somebody says "if we can do this then we will do this" of recent it never works out.

 

"If we beat Charlton we'll have a quarter final v United!"

 

And it's gone on ever since that

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Everytime somebody says "if we can do this then we will do this" of recent it never works out.

 

"If we beat Charlton we'll have a quarter final v United!"

 

And it's gone on ever since that

People should keep their thoughts to themselves 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, poite said:

That's before the 21pt penalty from the EFL though :ph34r:

 

 

giphy (23).gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd be happy with point and be one outside the play offs this time tomorrow …….

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two goal win to go third.

 

Bee weave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third would be nice.

 

I think they might just do it.

 

I've just seen @Rogers post.

 

We've no f00 k1ng chance.

Edited by Dronfield Blue
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dronfield Blue said:

Third would be nice.

 

I think they might just do it.

 

Me too.

 

Fancy Iorfa to score, and Bannan to scuff one too.

 

Well, it is nearly Christmas. Magical things happen you know.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...