Big bum speed enigma

Reyt....1) Can’t believe we have a thread about Harris’s ‘Arris.

2) Don’t fast twitch fibres come into this?
            3) Harris knows how to run, Rhodes must have missed all his P.E. lessons from the age of 4 onwards. (Probably had a    

note from his mother every time though)

3) Harris has a balanced and efficient arm action, Rhodes looks like a seagull taking its library books back.

4) Harris has a low centre of gravity, Rhodes always looks like he’s about to trip and fall dramatically inside the penalty 

area (I believe this is known as ‘overgrown toddler syndrome’.)

Apart from all that they’re fairly evenly matched I’d say;-)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sternlad said:

Reyt....1) Can’t believe we have a thread about Harris’s ‘Arris.

2) Don’t fast twitch fibres come into this?
            3) Harris knows how to run, Rhodes must have missed all his P.E. lessons from the age of 4 onwards. (Probably had a    

note from his mother every time though)

3) Harris has a balanced and efficient arm action, Rhodes looks like a seagull taking its library books back.

4) Harris has a low centre of gravity, Rhodes always looks like he’s about to trip and fall dramatically inside the penalty 

area (I believe this is known as ‘overgrown toddler syndrome’.)

Apart from all that they’re fairly evenly matched I’d say;-)

3) (the first 3) not the second 3) ) , will explain why Rhodes writes such lovely letters, FFS  :duntmatter:  It's a genetic thing I suppose.