On 08/12/2019 at 18:07, handworth52 said:

he was here last xmas with his family as I spoke to him at side of ticket office . none of us know his reasons , yes he needed to be here in the summer for obvious reasons but ive seen him or my friend has sat in his usual seat and only usually is missing during season for a odd 1-2 games 2-3 times a season. maybe he is losing interest ? . I don't thing its a visa issue as he has been here 4-5 years and he has probably been to 80-90% of games as well as been here a lot during close season. but we are all guessing. 

Think the reason is he has planned that the EFL were going to try it on and wants to ensure he has plenty of days available to spend in the UK when needed for the hearings and any appeals. DC always thinking ahead you see.

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Maybe the trick is not to believe everything you read in the papers. If you approach it from that angle, you won’t get disappointed and the light reading will help pass a second or so. 

Newspapers are sold to make a profit for their owners. The information in them and the way it is presented is designed to attract and keep readers.*

There's no other purpose.

There everything you need to know about newspapers.

*This is also true of the Guardian**

**Guardian readers won't believe this bit.

Alan Nixon is the biggest fraud in football journalism! He just clutches at straws, fabricates utter testicles. 

The bloke is a complete c(!)t! 

Edited by BigTavowl

The mole in the camp is either one of these two.

Keiren Westwood

Lee Bullen

It could also be the SWFC official account rinner but I doubt it, or possibly even Jack Hunt.

These are the Wednesday related guys who I follow on Twitter who also follow Nixon.

Who, recently, would have a grievance against the club due to managerial decisions?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Keiren Westwood

Lee Bullen

It could also be the SWFC official account rinner but I doubt it, or possibly even Jack Hunt.

These are the Wednesday related guys who I follow on Twitter who also follow Nixon.

Who, recently, would have a grievance against the club due to managerial decisions?

One of these two 

or maybe these

or these 

what a lemon

5 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Keiren Westwood

Lee Bullen

Well done Mrs Marple, you are no Coleen Rooney are you! Have you stopped to think that there other methods of contacting people besides Twitter? Maybe this 'mole' is someone who doesn't use that platform?

Monk has called it out to be rubbish and even if it did happen it was sorted within days. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Well done Mrs Marple, you are no Coleen Rooney are you! Have you stopped to think that there other methods of contacting people besides Twitter? Maybe this 'mole' is someone who doesn't use that platform?

Monk has called it out to be rubbish and even if it did happen it was sorted within days. 

You dont think his mate wouldn't follow him? It doesn't mean that he contacts him through Twitter. All our players have a twitter account anyway.

Some people just can't. see the obvious even when its staring then straight in the face.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You dont think his mate wouldn't follow him? It doesn't mean that he contacts him through Twitter. All our players have a twitter account anyway.

Some people just can't. see the obvious even when its staring then straight in the face.

Really? Every single one?

You need to get out more mate!