Strange Piece in The Sun

24 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Far more reliable sources of football news online without paying the Scum for the privilege. 

Ladybird books for under 5's are easy to read and will probably give you more facts than that rag.

It’s a newspaper. Get a grip ffs. 

28 minutes ago, vulva said:

Maybe the trick is not to believe everything you read in the papers. If you approach it from that angle, you won’t get disappointed and the light reading will help pass an hour or so. 

I can think of better ways of passing an hour or so than light-reading something I won't believe anyway about a bunch of 'celebrities' I couldn't care less about! :ph34r:

On 08/12/2019 at 18:07, handworth52 said:

he was here last xmas with his family as I spoke to him at side of ticket office . none of us know his reasons , yes he needed to be here in the summer for obvious reasons but ive seen him or my friend has sat in his usual seat and only usually is missing during season for a odd 1-2 games 2-3 times a season. maybe he is losing interest ? . I don't thing its a visa issue as he has been here 4-5 years and he has probably been to 80-90% of games as well as been here a lot during close season. but we are all guessing. 

Think the reason is he has planned that the EFL were going to try it on and wants to ensure he has plenty of days available to spend in the UK when needed for the hearings and any appeals. DC always thinking ahead you see.

Newspapers are sold to make a profit for their owners. The information in them and the way it is presented is designed to attract and keep readers.*

There's no other purpose.

There everything you need to know about newspapers.

*This is also true of the Guardian**

**Guardian readers won't believe this bit.

The mole in the camp is either one of these two.

Keiren Westwood

Lee Bullen

It could also be the SWFC official account rinner but I doubt it, or possibly even Jack Hunt.

These are the Wednesday related guys who I follow on Twitter who also follow Nixon.

Who, recently, would have a grievance against the club due to managerial decisions?

• Haha 1