Strange Piece in The Sun

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Each set of 3 points is eating into a possible deduction...

We do well at derby and that's 9 points back..do well over the holidays and the EFL can sit on it swivel..

They’ll just send us down anyway, even if we get 100 points. If Mr C doesn’t win his court case that is.

Still, no more salmon or sea food for the EFL’s Christmas bash. That’ll show ‘em.

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Each set of 3 points is eating into a possible deduction...

We do well at derby and that's 9 points back..do well over the holidays and the EFL can sit on it swivel..

3 points at Derby and a 12 point deduction takes us to 23 - which will be 17th place.

IF that happens - it’ll be a kick in teeth, but we don’t face relegation. 

I can’t see it being above 12/15

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

A bizarre thing to happen.

Could be totally innocent, could be very sinister.

How the hell did the media find out we haven't paid the players though ?

One player (Who I will not name), told the Sun,

"I even made an appearance this week, what more do they want from us".

WTF:

PS A joke.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mkowl said:

Maybe the connection. He stays out the UK for tax reasons one would presume. I don't get involved in non domicile matters but transferring money to the UK can come at a cost. 

People forget that the operating losses of the Club are funded by DC. There will be instalments to make on transfer fees and what revenue is really being generated from the fans to cover any of this. The POTG sales in November would barely cover owt

potg covers nothing I agree ,we must have the lowest % of fans for that than any club in this league by far , some just wont return as its embedded in there brains that we charge upto £49 a game when sometimes its £30 like yesterday .this needs sorting but I doubt chansiri will ever change his mind on this. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

potg covers nothing I agree ,we must have the lowest % of fans for that than any club in this league by far , some just wont return as its embedded in there brains that we charge upto £49 a game when sometimes its £30 like yesterday .this needs sorting but I doubt chansiri will ever change his mind on this. 

Needs to be promoted more.

The POTD prices are a real issue.

Plus, it is very easy to stream the games now with ifollow etc. 

3 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Isn’t he only allowed to spend a certain number of days in the country or he need to work permit or visa or something, I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s no been there much .

could be right but im sure other seasons he was only missing for a month a couple of times a season