northeastowl

Strange Piece in The Sun

Two banks had problems crashing in November. Our firm's allocated funding for wages was reset, so instead of a higher allowed amount it was restricted, It protects companies from being cleared out.

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Why would someone from within the club leak it though ?

Unless they were unhappy ?

Plenty of out Staff were pissed off.

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Just seen Our favourite journo Nicko has posted posted this in The Sun this morning. 

Seems a bit strange.

E7198665-A75E-4396-97EA-82400E3D0C69.png

We still not fixed that bloody fax machine then   

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Is anyone else trying to get their head around seeing 17k on your monthly payslip and feeling disappointed.....

I would be seriously miffed if I only got 50% of my wages.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

First it was the Scots now the Russians too ?

Where will this end ?

Antarctica?

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not convinced.

Not buying we would deliberately not pay the players. It would destroy our season regardless of points deductions.

They'd stop trying surely, and effort levels would drop if they weren't getting paid  ?

Has to be an error.

Or Fake News

59 minutes ago, shez owl said:

I’m sure Dom will be all over this story like a rash, in-depth interview with DC on its way, all in the star tomorrow 

He's got to find him first.

55 minutes ago, Finney on the Wing said:

If you look (extremely) closely at the bottom of a totally different page it does say that

the department that issued this statement was in fact the same one that's promised the

country 50,000 brand spanking new nurses, of which 19,000 aren't new and 10,200 aren't

going to be trained nurses at all - and this department hasn't got anything to do with Diane Abbott.

Why anyone would actually pick up that scummy rag is beyond me.

Possibly their fish and chips were wrapped in it?

Can't believe this is on 6 pages. It's just a load of bōłlocks. 

21 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Why would someone from within the club leak it though ?

Unless they were unhappy ?

More likely to be an agent.

56 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Isn’t he only allowed to spend a certain number of days in the country or he need to work permit or visa or something, I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s no been there much .

Read that in a Scottish accent .

Mainstream media have known f*ck all about the club, for 20 years

However, they do know about the FFP prombles ... They're probably just assuming we're skint and have put out (made up?) a story to back it up 

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Biggest non story of the year

Absolutely agree, but look at the response on here already.   For that reason alone I think the club need to clarify things to shut people up.

Far too much negativity surrounding the club right now.   Too many things for rogues and mischief makers to grab hold of and to use to get their kicks.

How is it that we only make the news when something appears to have gone wrong. Any other time, we're an un-newsworthy club.

I was unable to attend yesterday, but was following on the Web site. I turned the evil eye ob for final score, and heard lots ofd ;non-news' and 'might have beens' from all the Premiership games. I was even able to follow Barnsley's failed attempt to win, I heard about the midday match several times, I even heard that  Brentford had scored seven last week against lowly Luton. What i didn't hear was that Brentford had gone ahead away to some club or other in the first half, but had been hit by 2 goals in three minutes, one even a penalty, but since they chose to ignore i presume it was uncontestable.

Is it that we are simply not on the Beeb's radar, or that we banned them from the ground. Smaller clubs, scrambling around mid-table in lower divisions often rate some poor, unknown Lady commentators, making their way up the ladder, seem to rate before a match between two clubs fighting for a position in the top 6 of the Championship.