Strange Piece in The Sun

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

See I would disagree they may earn incredibly well and clearly can absorb the situation, or should be able to, their reaction will be no different to anyone else paid late. 

I worked in a place where we occasionally had to do this part pay as we awaited a client to pay us, my boss running from the building leaving me to tell staff. 

You are messing with that trust - thankfully this appears to have got rectified very quickly but you can bet they will be looking at December with interest

So you reckon that these highly paid individuals are waiting in anticipation of their next instalment of their fortune to arrive 

ok lol

Chansiri making a point to the efl maybe? Other clubs owners have done a lot worse then try to financially support there club and not been charged with misconduct. Or maybe even making a point to the fans who criticised him recently. Without his money were in serious trouble. 

1 minute ago, swfcjam said:

Chansiri making a point to the efl maybe? Other clubs owners have done a lot worse then try to financially support there club and not been charged with misconduct. Or maybe even making a point to the fans who criticised him recently. Without his money were in serious trouble. 

Did you really just say DC has withheld the players wages because he received a bit of criticism online ?

Really ?  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Did you really just say DC has withheld the players wages because he received a bit of criticism online ?

Really ?  

Sensitive fella is Mr Chansiri! :Chansiri:

Stranger things have happend at our club. Won’t be as simple as a clerical error that’s for certain

3 minutes ago, swfcjam said:

Sensitive fella is Mr Chansiri! :Chansiri:

Stranger things have happend at our club. Won’t be as simple as a clerical error that’s for certain

Not convinced.

Not buying we would deliberately not pay the players. It would destroy our season regardless of points deductions.

They'd stop trying surely, and effort levels would drop if they weren't getting paid  ?

Has to be an error.

Edited by Mr Farrell

16 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So you reckon that these highly paid individuals are waiting in anticipation of their next instalment of their fortune to arrive 

ok lol

Yes highly paid but I suspect their lifestyle extrapolates to their income 

They work to be paid at the end of the month like everyone else

22 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Another leak of confidential information. This is getting serious.

I suspect Russian interference.

Or it could also be some employee at the bank who has found out and decided to try and make a story out of it. I know they're supposed to keep things confidential but that doesn't always happen.

44 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I've never rated the Sun and am hoping they're just trying to create a story out of an innocent technical issue.

Maybe Diane Abbott has been employed as the wages clerk?

If you look (extremely) closely at the bottom of a totally different page it does say that

the department that issued this statement was in fact the same one that's promised the

country 50,000 brand spanking new nurses, of which 19,000 aren't new and 10,200 aren't

going to be trained nurses at all - and this department hasn't got anything to do with Diane Abbott.

Why anyone would actually pick up that scummy rag is beyond me.