New striker talk

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 02:11, james o connor said:

Non contract only if we are looking at him . Got rid of a bucket load of past it’s last summer , Don’t need anymore

Id take him on a short term deal to be honest (only if he didn't demand daft wages). He had quality but a bad move to city derailed him. If he has kept fit it gives us another option. If it doesn't work we don't lose much.

6 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Che Adams Jan loan 

fell out with the manager big time at Southampton either us or Leeds but apparently would like to come to us 
their lass from Sheffield and with previous ties to Sheff and also Monk 

Fletcher and Adams up front would be a handful to say the least.

1 minute ago, owls7 said:

Fletcher and Adams up front would be a handful to say the least.

Agree 100% my problem is hes on 65k per week with Southampton so it seems highly unlikely but my wifes cousin is his wifes best friend so who knows. Theyve been talking so the part him wanting to come is at least true

maybe we would meet half way then its more possible

• Thanks 2

I’ve always felt that we need a striker with pace and quality to get in behind defenders. Ideal examples of this type of player are Che Adams or Jordan Hugill. I’ve felt that these players are very effective in the Championship. Therefore if there’s truth in the Adams rumour, I for one would be delighted.

1 hour ago, JaddyOwl said:

Agree 100% my problem is hes on 65k per week with Southampton so it seems highly unlikely but my wifes cousin is his wifes best friend so who knows. Theyve been talking so the part him wanting to come is at least true

3ixy7z.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, JaddyOwl said:

Just let us know when to lump on.

• Haha 3