Monk on Brentford

The fitness is the big stand out for me under Monk, We looked much stronger and players like Fletcher is often one out up front are still running hard in the 90th min. Harris looked buggered in last ten but no surprise he ran himself silly in the second half. Bannan was poor today for once and Hutchinson was immense again.

9 minutes ago, OwlsAustralia said:

The fitness is the big stand out for me under Monk, We looked much stronger and players like Fletcher is often one out up front are still running hard in the 90th min. Harris looked buggered in last ten but no surprise he ran himself silly in the second half. Bannan was poor today for once and Hutchinson was immense again.

You must be having a laugh, they won every race and sprint today so much fitter than us. But we won. 

11 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Brentford fans forum reckons us and Cardiff play hoof ball

At this stage though Gary - lets just keep getting a few points. 

Always easy to play a passing style at a small club without expectations. 

10 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Brentford fans forum reckons us and Cardiff play hoof ball

At this stage though Gary - lets just keep getting a few points. 

Also seen us being called a “nothing club”. This coming from a club who bring a taxi load of fans every year, like half of the league. They’re another small club with a chip on their shoulder.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Also seen us being called a “nothing club”. This coming from a club who bring a taxi load of fans every year, like half of the league. They’re another small club with a chip on their shoulder.

this place in regards to other teams has the biggest chip on its shoulders.

4 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I have to say that’s such a load of condescending rubbish.

You didn't have to say it, but now you have, you're talking absolute gonads. 

Maybe easier rather than easy, but undoubtably true nevertheless. 

Edited by Owls2k

8 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

In 35 years+ of following us I can honestly say I can only ever recall in the past 5 or so ever knowing that Brentford as a club existed! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

You must be having a laugh, they won every race and sprint today so much fitter than us. But we won. 

Yeah I must have been imagining Harris out sprinting his opponent a dozen times. Fletcher ran the socks of the two centre backs. Won every 50/50 ball. We could have scored 4 goals in the second half but you know they won very sprint and were fitter apparently.

16 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

In 35 years+ of following us I can honestly say I can only ever recall in the past 5 or so ever knowing that Brentford as a club existed! 

So you don’t remember the play off semi finals then....bit strange that