Atmosphere

45 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Don't know.

But you can't deny that cheapest ticket wasnt £25.

If that's the members price it's not actually £25 because the membership costs £50, I am a member and go to a few matches a year the membership works out at more than a fiver match. 

29 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Don't know.

But you can't deny that cheapest ticket wasnt £25.

Only for someone who’s already spent £50 on a membership.

To anyone outside the 22k home fans that are currently going, it was £30 for a seat on the kop.

When tickets are priced on the south stand against Leeds at £46, Swansea at £43 and Brentford at £36, how many are the club actually forecasting us to sell on there?

3 minutes ago, nilsson said:

This is some offer from Newcastle to get their ground full again

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/get-a-free-half-season-ticket/

Dont think we can financially afford to do something like that. But why cant we do something like season ticket holders can bring a friend for the next 2 home games for £10? Try and go on a bit of a winning run and get Hillsborough full at same time. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

My thoughts exactly.

And do you know the thing that really tears me up - Knowing that the Club is doing it’s upmost to not attract the fans of tomorrow. How stupid is this concept. We will lose support to Sheff Utd.

You’ve got a progressive Club across the other side of the city. A club that is in the Premier League and charges very fair ticket prices and is getting good healthy attendances. I have no doubt that if we continue to charge through the nose for match day tickets, we will lose out on future fans in the local area. 

Absolutely nailed it mate..

We could lose a whole generation of fans here if the club isn't careful

On 08/12/2019 at 19:22, BingleyOwl said:

My thoughts exactly.

And do you know the thing that really tears me up - Knowing that the Club is doing it’s upmost to not attract the fans of tomorrow. How stupid is this concept. We will lose support to Sheff Utd.

You’ve got a progressive Club across the other side of the city. A club that is in the Premier League and charges very fair ticket prices and is getting good healthy attendances. I have no doubt that if we continue to charge through the nose for match day tickets, we will lose out on future fans in the local area. 

30 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Absolutely nailed it mate..

We could lose a whole generation of fans here if the club isn't careful

Old Bingers post is eerily very similar to my Two Little Sheffield Boys story dont you think Blenks?

On 08/12/2019 at 19:22, BingleyOwl said:

My thoughts exactly.

100% .

POTG prices and the wilful decimation of future fan generations is something I'll never forgive DC for.

It's just wrong, whatever your overall views on him are.