Bazza B MotM to Mug of the Match

wee wee poor today he wasn’t the only one though.To be fair to him it must be hard for him to get into the game when the ball is been launched over his head most of the time. He’s not a bits and pieces player unfortunately for him today’s game was.

18 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I bow to no one in my admiration of Bazza but wow what a stinker he had today 

man of the Match to complete Mug of the match in only 7 short days 

We've won a game against an in-form side, coming from behind and our fans have started 2 threads slating individual players.

Yes Bannan was poor today but do we really need to single players out like this for the odd bad game?

8 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

wee wee poor today he wasn’t the only one though.To be fair to him it must be hard for him to get into the game when the ball is been launched over his head most of the time. He’s not a bits and pieces player unfortunately for him today’s game was.

dunt take much.

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's a very good Championship midfielder, but a Championship midfielder nonetheless.

He'll have days like today every once in a while.

Exactly, if he was amazing every week, he would be in the Prem.  

People need to be a little realistic with their expectations of our players. 

Exactly he's amazing at times but will have off days but would rather have him than not. We are a championship club with dreams of grandeur but now where near would love to know you we can bring in with his experience and ability. I might be wrong but also does nit seem like an old timer picking his wage and not giving a dam but dont know so my be wrong

This is my argument about Bannan - when he is brilliant everyone knows - when he is just ok, he apparently has a stinker.     I don't think he had a stinker today, he just kind of - well was ok.   That is the issue, ok is not what is expected of him.

Now, this may seem it strange me saying this because previously i've said that Bannan being so good is upsetting the rest of the side (which, strangely I still believe is true)  

Bannan was not poor today, he was just nullified.

That is my main issue, when a team single him out, normally we are nullified as a team.   Thankfully today we had something about us to not be totally affected by the opposition targeting and making Bannan ineffective.    Normally when this happens we draw or lose.