Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Immense again today.

 

Surely time to resurrect the Des Walker chant of old...

 

For those of you not old enough to remember...

 

'You'll never beat Iorfa'

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has a Premier League future. Always had except for reckless errors as many Ipswich fans will attest. Looks to have ironed those out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing signing. Thank you Steve Bruce. Honestly believe he is worth 15+ million 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth a fortune.

 

no way he will be here next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Amazing signing. Thank you Steve Bruce. Honestly believe he is worth 15+ million 

I know he isn't everyone's favourite for leaving us in the mire, but he certainly sorted things out in his time here, and made some quality signings in Borner, Big Dom and Harris. I also think that Luongo will prove to be an astute signing in due course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Immense again today.

 

Surely time to resurrect the Des Walker chant of old...

 

For those of you not old enough to remember...

 

'You'll never beat Iorfa'

 

Could add a second verse...

 

 

‘You’ll never beat Iorfa

 

But please, DC, I know you value loyalty but don’t let our adoration stop you from selling him for a fortune in the summer.’

 

 

Pretty catchy

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

I know he isn't everyone's favourite for leaving us in the mire, but he certainly sorted things out in his time here, and made some quality signings in Borner, Big Dom and Harris. I also think that Luongo will prove to be an astute signing in due course


completely agree. For me Bruce was exactly the type of manager we have needed for so long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t really have any weaknesses. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:


completely agree. For me Bruce was exactly the type of manager we have needed for so long. 

and if the Geordies hadn't come calling, I reckon he'd have had us pushing Leeds and West Brom for a top 2 spot....it's the Wednesday Way1 :bullen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Be gone in January

Not really sure why we’d bother.

 

We tried “working” with the EFL and they fùcked us.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

Not really sure why we’d bother.

 

We tried “working” with the EFL and they fùcked us.

 

 

He might want to forward his career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class player. 

 

Great athlete too. 

 

Absolute beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must stay at centre half. Yes, we have Borner and lees who are very good at this level in this position but big Dom is playing so well there it would be ridiculous to move him to right back to accommodate all 3. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's extremely rare you get a player that's blessed both with enough technicality to be a proper ball-playing defender with the fortitude and class to be a metaphorical brick wall. Add on his pace, and he is a wee bit special at this level...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reyt player, has a big future,if not with us, definitely in the epl.

 

Also

 

lol

that we thought he was a full back.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be that fast and big, and good with his feet...in the air...and have decent anticipation of where the ball is going to be?  For a centre half?!  That's rare.  

 

I would not be surprised if someone really twisted our arm next month.  And if he wants to futher his career and go to an established Prem side, then we'd all have to say good luck to him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...