Dominic Iorfa

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Amazing signing. Thank you Steve Bruce. Honestly believe he is worth 15+ million 

I know he isn't everyone's favourite for leaving us in the mire, but he certainly sorted things out in his time here, and made some quality signings in Borner, Big Dom and Harris. I also think that Luongo will prove to be an astute signing in due course

13 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Immense again today.

Surely time to resurrect the Des Walker chant of old...

For those of you not old enough to remember...

'You'll never beat Iorfa'

Could add a second verse...

‘You’ll never beat Iorfa

But please, DC, I know you value loyalty but don’t let our adoration stop you from selling him for a fortune in the summer.’

Pretty catchy

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

I know he isn't everyone's favourite for leaving us in the mire, but he certainly sorted things out in his time here, and made some quality signings in Borner, Big Dom and Harris. I also think that Luongo will prove to be an astute signing in due course

completely agree. For me Bruce was exactly the type of manager we have needed for so long. 

To be that fast and big, and good with his feet...in the air...and have decent anticipation of where the ball is going to be?  For a centre half?!  That's rare.  

I would not be surprised if someone really twisted our arm next month.  And if he wants to futher his career and go to an established Prem side, then we'd all have to say good luck to him.