Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

8 hours ago, wilyfox said:

I like Atdhe, but I don't like him starting. The modern game is played high press with intensity. He simply doesn't have the mobility for that. From the bench, he's useful. 

He starts because our squad has poor other options up front. Thats why.

19 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

You clearly didn't watch us in the mid 70's. He's like Messi compared to anyone in that team. 

He's not even the worst player to play for us since we came up. I'm not a huge fan of his but we've had plenty worse

19 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

You are either the biggest WUM on here or have little or no knowledge of football.

55 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Start supporting wednesday ay at 3pm yesterday and pack in at 3.45pm?

Only way you could come out with this.

No where near being our worst ever. 

3.00pm Joins in with Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday

3.15pm Arms crossed tut-tut moans started

3.25pm Moaning for England, seemingly enjoying pointing out mistakes

3.45pm Bbbboooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've all got one/some near us.

Spoke to an ex player Friday about loud critics and he said "Trouble is they're the ones you hear when thing go wrong"

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

You clearly didn't watch us in the mid 70's. He's like Messi compared to anyone in that team. 

He's not even the worst player to play for us since we came up. I'm not a huge fan of his but we've had plenty worse

I'm still having nightmares over watching Burtenshaws team. 

20 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

You're either a pig or a moron. Or both.

1 minute ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Only about 6% at the moment.

With all the flack Atdhe's had over his time here you would expect MUCH more, especially after yesterday.

Come on! He’s been very good this season in pretty much all games whether he’s started or come off the bench. This thread is quite frankly embarrassing to a player in his 6th year with us.

Whether some posters are wumming or not, get behind the players and the club. 

• Like 2