Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

7 minutes ago, poite said:

What? Did you even read my comment? 

"To say it was down to Rhodes is a tad exaggerated?" 

2 hours ago, poite said:

I wasnt at the game so can't judge but we scored both of our goals in the second half. 

Not saying Rhodes was instrumental in that but I'm just saying 

You weren't at the game.

So dont say .

lol

4 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

Was today your first time watching Wednesday??

I'm a big fan of Atty but admit he was poor today, saying that he's worst footballer ever to play for us is ridiculous, I've been watching Wednesday since 1969 and he's nowhere near worst, since Premier league days I'd say he's been one of our better players as we've had some right crap over past 20 years.

8 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

I like Atdhe, but to please some of you - yes he had a poor game.

Why does each player have to be assessed as useless or brilliant.

Having more than two options is just too confusing for some people!

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

Kňobhead

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

One of them has scored 21 goals in the last 2 calendar years despite being on the bench more often than not. How many would he need for you to acknowledge he can "influence a game"?

I like him, not knocking.

Just point to the games when either have been mom.

Nuhiu: Regularly selected by successive Owls managers, often ahead of several other options, regularly selected for his country, and mentioned as a real handful by just about every opposition manager.

Why don’t these managers just read OwlsTalk where some real football experts will tell them that he’s actually useless?

:duntmatter:

• Like 2

What a load of throw. 

Yeah, he isn't brilliant, but he has his part to play. 

Today wasn't his best game, but he has performed well this season imo. 

We've had loads of terrible footballers in the last twenty years and he certainly isn't one of them. 

8 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

You obviously haven’t been watching Wednesday for very long...

6 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Great player,

Here lies the problem. Under no definition or interpretation of the word could Nuhiu ever be described as “ great ”. Statistically he is a poor Championship attacker. He tries hard ( minimum requirement ) and he cares about our club ( big plus point ). He is nowhere near the worst footballer to ever play for us neither is he anywhere good enough to start for a club aspiring for the play-offs. He doesn’t deserve the personal attacks he receives on here because he gives everything he has to give, nor does he deserve adulation because he contributes very little. Why can’t we all accept this and move on? 

3 hours ago, papalazarowl said:

big and awkward... gets a lot of fouls against him which he doesn't deserve... and always takes a couple of defenders with him for crosses, free kicks and corners, which leaves space for other players.

Illusory truth. Please share any video evidence that Nuhiu “always takes a couple of defenders...which leaves space for other players.” Sick of reading this replayed again and again on here. For someone 6’5” Nuhiu is poor in the air and teams are quite happy to assign one player to deal with him. 

• Like 1