Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

In this game odubajo is our worst player. Terrible for the goal. 

No, both Nuihu and Murphy were worse.

2 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

79 negs for one post takes some doing  

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Haha 2

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

He had a poor game. Not the only one to manage that this season and I didn't see you starting this thread when he wrapped up the points for us last weekend.

You call yourself a 'supporter' but choose to make posts like this during a game.........

:ghoulguy::image:garymegsonWTF:   Read your second para and My mind went back to last season down in the corner by the Kop and the South. Flicks, keepy upies, back heels, beating a man over and over. Then breaking free from the melee and curling a left footed shot into the net sending the crowd crazy.

Yet these are the skills of a juggler rather than a footballer. What he has is the commitment and the threat that he offers, particularly from the bench. The mind set of the opposition changes when Nuhiu comes on.  

We had no semblance of an attacking central midfield for the first half.

Bannan too deep and playing down the flanks against quick full backs.

We might have done better on occasion by using Murphy and Harris running through not around the outside And mixing it up a bit...

Rhodes played the foil up front but the whole team stepped it up in the 2nd half.

On the whole, a laboured performance apart from Iorfa, Fletch and Hutch.

A very welcome 3 points though.

3 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

P rick 

You're back? I honestly thought you'd died, or hit puberty. Clearly neither has happened yet.

Behave

You obviously didn't see Kim Olsen.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, poite said:

We didn't score both our goals in the second half?

I actually don't recollect Rhodes touching the ball at all in the second half ..

I do agree we scored two goals in said half..

But to say it was down to Rhodes is a tad exaggerated..

I'd even disagree with our manager if he said it contributed.....

Jeez you can’t have been watching Wednesday for more than a few months if you think he’s the worst.

8 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I actually don't recollect Rhodes touching the ball at all in the second half ..

I do agree we scored two goals in said half..

But to say it was down to Rhodes is a tad exaggerated..

I'd even disagree with our manager if he said it contributed.....

What? Did you even read my comment? 

"To say it was down to Rhodes is a tad exaggerated?" 

2 hours ago, poite said:

I wasnt at the game so can't judge but we scored both of our goals in the second half. 

Not saying Rhodes was instrumental in that but I'm just saying