Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

1 hour ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

Your mum likes him

• Haha 4

So negative, no, he’s not been an amazing player by any stretch, but he’s been a good service to our club. 

Also that goal VS Preston at home is definitely not a goal that would have been scored by the so called ‘worst player’.

I agree that's he's awful. 

He's probably got the worst scoring record in the world for a striker. 

Worst player ever for us. He's up there withy the worst. Other donkeys come to mind such as Sam Ellis, anton mirocevic, John Pearson, brian hornsby, sibon, etc etc. 

It's hard to say that nuihi isn't the worst of the lot. Of course, we've given him two new contracts and at least 25k a week. He's not to blame for that is he? 

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I agree that's he's awful. 

He's probably got the worst scoring record in the world for a striker. 

Worst player ever for us. He's up there withy the worst. Other donkeys come to mind such as Sam Ellis, anton mirocevic, John Pearson, brian hornsby, sibon, etc etc. 

It's hard to say that nuihi isn't the worst of the lot. Of course, we've given him two new contracts and at least 25k a week. He's not to blame for that is he? 

Brian Hornsby , Ante Mirocevic and especially Gerald Sibon were not, in any possible way, donkeys.

Honestly,  some posters on here...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, metaframe said:

He’s been subbed at half time for someone slower. 

I wasnt at the game so can't judge but we scored both of our goals in the second half. 

Not saying Rhodes was instrumental in that but I'm just saying 

1 hour ago, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

Congratulations on attending your first Wednesday game.

You can’t possibly have been to one previously and spout drivel like that.

He didn't have his best game today at all, lost the ball on numerous occasions. That said the problem he does have is that he's a prime target for referees to penalize soon as he goes near the opposition. Couple of occasions today he might aswell have blown on the opposition and theyde have threw themselves to the floor as the referee bought it everytime.