Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

he scored 2 in that home game I recall 

You’re right my memory is bad... there was definitely a game where I had a tantrum at him. To be fair a lot of players in that season got some stick. When I look back at his premiership season of 10 in 38 it’s not bad is it? I remember his perceived laziness didn’t help his cause. 

8 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

2 examples 

a broken clock is spot on twice a day 

now show us the never ending list of his falling over his own feet, ballsing up a move or missing a sitter, I expect the footage is all conveniently lost 

the guy is absolute pony and half of the fan boys would be howling with laughter if he played at Hillsborough for any other team, the guy is a laughing stock 

Actually, it’s a stopped clock that is right twice a day. A broken clock could be correct once, twice or more times a day or never right depending on how it is broken. 

If you’re going to make a fool of yourself criticising Nuhiu then at least state your proverb correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Dave Jones

Stuart Gray

Carlos Caravhal

Lee Bullen

Jos Lukhay

Kosovo manager

Steve Bruce

Garry Monk

Opposition managers

Opposition players

My Leeds fan work mate who said their defence was comfortable until Nuhui came on and they knew the outcome from the Leeds end. 

But of course all are wrong as he's a waste of shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 15/01/2020 at 19:18, Barberphobia said:

As it’s been said many times on here, you can prove anything with statistics, but out of interest I wondered how Adthe’s stats stacked up against another famous “non-scoring striker” – Emile Heskey.

Games Played (minutes per game), Goals Scored (per minute), Assists (per minute)

Emile

Liverpool

223 (70),  60 (261),  9 (1,743)

Career

720 (72),  152 (342),  33 (1,576)

Adthe

SWFC

227 (51),  37 (311),  24 (479)

Career

426 (48),  78 (262),  36 (568)

Data from transfermarkt.co.uk

I know - different clubs, leagues, eras; but (per minute on the pitch) broadly similar in front of goal, however Adthe much more effective in providing chances for teammates.  Make of it what you will.

*Goes away, hides and puts on tin hat and awaits: “Yer, he were sh*te as well.” comments!*

Going by your user name, would you be able to get your tin hat on with all that hair?? FFS lol 

On 16/01/2020 at 00:22, shandypants said:

Actually, it’s a stopped clock that is right twice a day. A broken clock could be correct once, twice or more times a day or never right depending on how it is broken. 

If you’re going to make a fool of yourself criticising Nuhiu then at least state your proverb correctly. 

I think it was clear what I was trying to say, the point is the guy is gash, wouldn’t get in the Rotherham side, every club except Wednesday fans laugh at him when he is on the tv, youd be better off with a cart horse up top at least that has a gallop, the defence of him is embarrassing, making excuses for him and scraping the barrel for positives, Jason Lee was better who played for forest and Lloyd Owusu, Akpo Sodje and Efan Ekoku 

On 16/01/2020 at 07:45, np pontefract said:

As an aside, you dont hear much of "WALLY", these days.

His name was regularly shouted out at Rock concerts in the seventies.I do hope that "WALLY" is keeping well.....

THOSE WERE THE DAYS !

LIFE ISN'T JUST ABOUT FOOTBALL...

What ever happened to 'Pillock' 

7 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I think it was clear what I was trying to say, the point is the guy is gash, wouldn’t get in the Rotherham side, every club except Wednesday fans laugh at him when he is on the tv, youd be better off with a cart horse up top at least that has a gallop, the defence of him is embarrassing, making excuses for him and scraping the barrel for positives, Jason Lee was better who played for forest and Lloyd Owusu, Akpo Sodje and Efan Ekoku 

You’re embarrassing yourself again. Do you have any self awareness?