Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

59 minutes ago, SwintOwl said:

Shows how many idiots are owlstalk if owt 

Edmund: Look, there’s no need to panic. Someone in the crew will know how to steer this thing.

Rum: The crew, m'lord?

Edmund: Yes, the crew.

Rum: What crew?

Edmund: I was under the impression that it was common maritime practice for a ship to have a crew.

Rum: Opinion is divided on the subject.

Edmund: Oh, really? [starting to get the picture]

Rum: Yahs. All the other captains say it is; I say it isn’t.

Image result for blackbeard rum blackadder

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

226 negs on one post 

Must be an Owlstalk record 

1 hour ago, SwintOwl said:

Shows how many idiots are owlstalk if owt 

More likely shows who the biggest idiot on Owlstalk is.:wacko:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Coming soon to a GCSE Maths paper near you:

If SwintOwl makes a Nuhiu thread which receives 231 negs, how many idiots are Owlstalk?

You must show your working.

I'm on it.....anyone got a tissue...??

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.708c694bbdaf015ad289eb9f59a77051.gif

1774353611_ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif.31b6723250ab0edbc6d3ca610aee1dfb.gif

2 examples 

a broken clock is spot on twice a day 

now show us the never ending list of his falling over his own feet, ballsing up a move or missing a sitter, I expect the footage is all conveniently lost 

the guy is absolute pony and half of the fan boys would be howling with laughter if he played at Hillsborough for any other team, the guy is a laughing stock 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

2 examples 

now show us the never ending list of his falling over his own feet, ballsing up a move or missing a sitter, I expect the footage is all conveniently lost 

the guy is absolute pony and half of the fan boys would be howling with laughter if he played at Hillsborough for any other team, the guy is a laughing stock 

You find the never ending footage of him being "pony", would kind of backup ya point more don't ya think.? 

4 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

2 examples 

I'll let you find that footage; I have neither the time nor the inclination.

You have your opinion of Nuhiu, but as far as I'm concerned he's a target man who averages a goal every 280 minutes he's played for us, which is far from poor for a forward of his type. He's not a world-beater, but he's an effective option to have in the squad and doesn't deserve half of the stick he gets from some on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

2 examples 

If you are going to show complete disrespect to our player then you do it.

You are the laughing stock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As it’s been said many times on here, you can prove anything with statistics, but out of interest I wondered how Adthe’s stats stacked up against another famous “non-scoring striker” – Emile Heskey.

Games Played (minutes per game), Goals Scored (per minute), Assists (per minute)

Emile

Liverpool

223 (70),  60 (261),  9 (1,743)

Career

720 (72),  152 (342),  33 (1,576)

Adthe

SWFC

227 (51),  37 (311),  24 (479)

Career

426 (48),  78 (262),  36 (568)

Data from transfermarkt.co.uk

I know - different clubs, leagues, eras; but (per minute on the pitch) broadly similar in front of goal, however Adthe much more effective in providing chances for teammates.  Make of it what you will.

*Goes away, hides and puts on tin hat and awaits: “Yer, he were sh*te as well.” comments!*

He is not an out and out goalscorer. 

He is no starter, he is a big lump who is aimed at coming on for the last 20mins to play against tired defenders, get some knock downs and ultimately be a nuisance. The quicker the rest of the fans appreciate this the better.

20 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

Giles bilgewater once made me want to tear my seat up and throw it at him during a game against Watford...I was that mad I couldn’t even eat mi potted mate sandwiches mi grandma had made me at half time:angry:

so no:mad:

he scored 2 in that home game I recall 

10 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

season review of the last 5 seasons perhaps 

try the club shop 

No, No, No, that's not how it works, you're the one dissing Nuhiu, you find and post the never ending clips/footage of him being "Pony" if he has been so bad, it shouldn't really be that hard for you...................... Should it.? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

2 examples 

wally