Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

On 08/12/2019 at 12:11, S36 OWL said:

I'm still having nightmares over watching Burtenshaws team. 

Tell me about it. God knows what would have happened to us if we'd lost to Southend at the end of 75-76 season. No money, no team and in Div 4 with very few fans turning up (gates of less than 10,000 were not uncommon in that season). That's what being in a real mess is.

11 hours ago, OwlinOldham said:

Was it paul corry? Think there was something posted on here a while back about what happened to him. Said he kinda got overlooked by old and new managers and then got made to look like a bad un for turning down a loan deal to a club that was falling in on itself. Something like that.

Ah Paul Corry and Rhys McCabe. Our bright new future.

WTF:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Just over a year after leaving us 

Knee injury

Only 28 now 

Shame that a career ends so cruel no matter how talented you are 

To be fair he barely played for us. Probably alot of it down to injuries then him not being any good.

Heres the link to the interview Paul Corry did about his time with us. Originally posted by @poite a while back. A good read to be fair.

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/exclusives/paul-corry-exclusive-he-put-his-arm-around-me-and-said-get-out-of-sheffield-wednesday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bramhall Owl said:

Tell me about it. God knows what would have happened to us if we'd lost to Southend at the end of 75-76 season. No money, no team and in Div 4 with very few fans turning up (gates of less than 10,000 were not uncommon in that season). That's what being in a real mess is.

Happy Days. Used  to really enjoy it then in a masochistic way. Singing on the Lepp end.

55 minutes ago, OwlinOldham said:

Heres the link to the interview Paul Corry did about his time with us. Originally posted by @poite a while back. A good read to be fair.

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/exclusives/paul-corry-exclusive-he-put-his-arm-around-me-and-said-get-out-of-sheffield-wednesday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Reading that just kind of sums things up

19 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Gizza clue, Ellis, ffs :unsure:

Neither Sam Ellis nor Keith Ellis ever played 250 games for us.

Keith was underrated. He played his part in the 60-1 season.  

I never particularly rated Sam but both players always gave 100%, as does Atdhe.  

Shouldn't we get behind our lads.  Most of the moaners on here don't even go to our home games from what I can see. 

On 07/12/2019 at 16:01, SwintOwl said:

Beyond belief he still plays for us. He lacks the basic attributes of a footballer.

Cant control a ball, cant dribble with it, cant pass it and for a big lad hes pretty woeful in the air, gets bossed by centre halfs much smaller than him. And last but not least cant cant shoot. 

What does he actually bring apart from being awkwardly big and sometimes able to hold the ball up?

I'd love to watch him try and do some keepy ups bet he'd struggle to make 20 

Anyone with a smidge of intelligence wouldn't write such utter shi'ite ,if you are a Wednesday fan you ought to be fu...cling ashamed of yourself. 

6 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Anyone with a smidge of intelligence wouldn't write such utter shi'ite ,if you are a Wednesday fan you ought to be fu...cling ashamed of yourself. 

Nah mate, let em write what they want, just sit back and relax as "they" who write that, get ridiculed mercilessly.