Nuhiu - worst footballer to ever play for us?

Guest LittleG
21 minutes ago, OwlinOldham said:

Bit before my time. However, if he was worse than Olsen and Tidman, he must have been really bad. :ghoulguy:

Trust me he was!

Guest LittleG
On 08/12/2019 at 23:55, shandypants said:

Haters gunna hate 

Not the best of comments mate. You can see from the posts that the majority don't agree with the poster but coming on here with the "haters" word means you're stooping down to his level. I thought we'd moved on from this statement. Fans will always disagree over players merits but haters! If that were the case on this forum we would have KW, Palmer, Lees, Fox, Moses, BB, Reach, FF, Winnall, JP, Rhodes, Murphy haters. Have I missed anybody? People's opinions will always differ, just accept and move on. 

31 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Rhys mcabe came witbmh a good rep apparently. What happened to him....

Looked good for a few games and then it was either lack of ability or lack of application that caught up with him. He got sussed out in the end. 

18 minutes ago, OwlinOldham said:

Looked good for a few games and then it was either lack of ability or lack of application that caught up with him. He got sussed out in the end. 

Another one as well, what happened to the young irish lad we signed in midfield? Meant to be a possible future star. Cant remember his name, signed him from some team over there?

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

Another one as well, what happened to the young irish lad we signed in midfield? Meant to be a possible future star. Cant remember his name, signed him from some team over there?

Was it paul corry? Think there was something posted on here a while back about what happened to him. Said he kinda got overlooked by old and new managers and then got made to look like a bad un for turning down a loan deal to a club that was falling in on itself. Something like that.

On 09/12/2019 at 15:29, Striggy said:

You do realise that what the fans "are happy to accept" or not has no bearing on the teams fortunes do't you?

good luck for getting 200 negs, well done!

Tbf getting 200people on owlstalk disagreeing with you probably means I've got a pretty decent understanding of football 

• Haha 3