Wednesday - V - Brentford

Watch the videos and borner is continually out of position. Iorfa has to cover which leaves a hole. I'm not sure if people actually understand football or just follow the pack on here but borner is not a good centre back. He does not hold his position. Just watch the videos and it's all there to see. 

7 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Watch the videos and borner is continually out of position. Iorfa has to cover which leaves a hole. I'm not sure if people actually understand football or just follow the pack on here but borner is not a good centre back. He does not hold his position. Just watch the videos and it's all there to see. 

lol

I'd have made it -13 reps, but I don't neg posters, we're all entitled to our opinion..........but I must say yours is consistently shizen. 

Edited by Weshallovercome
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Morning

I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to The Cudworth Flyer.

12348165_10154248111456111_6965052664740

You gave me some of my most joyful times watching this club.

Have a great day.

Pah I wouldn't wish him happy birthday for a gold bloody pig lol

Seriously though hope for a good weekend for us and hirsty, integral part of my fave Wednesday team of all time. 

18 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Quick, someone let Monk know...