Wednesday - V - Brentford

Just now, Royal_D said:

Woeful this, Bannan and Hutchinson as a pair does my head in

Me too. They both play about 40 years behind the strikers. Add to that both our wingers are way way too wide, and it leaves a gigantic hole in the middle of the park, so no wonder we cant get hold of the ball.

Even though that was a clear goal kick where they scored, Odubajo just didn't even challenge and was busy pulling the guys shirt instead of trying to head it. Cost us quite a few goals already this season.

Full backs are weak

Bannan poor so far

Hutch playing well along with Iorfa

Nuhiu and Harris just not in the game 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

again. Get him off at half time. Would love to see Rhodes come on at some point and score. 

Get Reach on. 

We aren't that bad but he is wasting everything that comes to him. He's had space to play in he should do much better. 

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Are either of them better than JJ? 

Honestly, I don't think they are. 

JJ was a decent-to-good winger at Championship level for a decade or more. "Are either of them better than Esajas / Wade Small?" is more of a 'get-rid-or-not?' test...

2 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

This side needs a fortune spending on it. Again.

Hmm, slight problem there.

What this side actually needs is to look at how Brentford got to where they are now from a decade ago, and try to reverse-engineer that process...

(the downside of that is that it takes a decade, but better than splurging on the next versions of Urby, Rhodes and Abdi"...)

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Just sideways passing all the time. 

No one willing to take a chance and play a forward pass. 

Brentford controlling the game here. 

Yeah I know, but did we expect anything other than sideways, when you have Fletcher and Nuhiu up front? It’s not like they can run onto a through ball. Also, with just those two in midfield, none of them are going to run beyond the forwards. With this system, all we are able to do, is funnel it out to the wide players Dreadful tactics I’m afraid

Guest Bulgaria

Bit huff and puff.

Going to be one of those days me thinks.

I was that engrossed in the match I didn't realize that smoke was bellowing out my wood burner... Thought it was getting foggy at S6

No wonder my throat is killing me.:duntmatter:

Edited by Bulgaria