New Americas Podcast

Ay up Owls Talkers, I aint been on here for a while so I do hope you're all well. 

Wanted to let you all know that our latest podcast is a doozy. Evan (Ohio), Mike (Portland), Chris (DC) and me discuss the Charlton game and all the EFL fallout plus we have a brilliant chat with an American fan in Indiana who has opened up a Wednesday bar!

We also have the first details of the very first national meetup of Wednesday fans in the US, next year in 2020. Listen to find out where...

https://soundcloud.com/user-611094179/pub-statement

Appreciate you listening, giving reviews on itunes, telling your mates, kthxbyeeee!

• Like 5

Great podcast, shows that Wednesday has more support in the USA than the Club might think.  Here's another example...

December 28, 2018, ~3:00 AM (Eastern Time), New Port Richey, Florida, I'm in the local Trauma Center for a burst incarcerated hernia, and the CAT/PET scan Tech said to me, "Sir, is that a Sheffield Wednesday insignia",  I told him it was, but there wasn't time to talk football.   So I bought him some Wednesday shirts and an I-Follow season pass, on automatic renewal, my account.  

I'll be driving on up to the The Mainview, sooner or later, and probably to New Orleans for the National meet.

Thanks again for all your work & effort to organize a Wednesday following in the USA.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Whatever anyone's views are, I think we could all agree that "The EFL Debacle" is such an apt description.

Thanks for the link.

It's an absolute DEBACLE, but I like that Chansiri won't be "bullied", he's hitting back, may win, may lose, but he won't be pushed around.

Whatever happens, I'll still be following Wednesday in 2020-21 because without Fans, the Club will die.

You over in England can as well join Owls America, doesn't cost anything, and it would definitely add something.  No, you wouldn't be able to attend the meet-up's, but we in the USA are not able to attend many, if any, matches.  

Thanks for your words.

11 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Great podcast, shows that Wednesday has more support in the USA than the Club might think.  Here's another example...

December 28, 2018, ~3:00 AM (Eastern Time), New Port Richey, Florida, I'm in the local Trauma Center for a burst incarcerated hernia, and the CAT/PET scan Tech said to me, "Sir, is that a Sheffield Wednesday insignia",  I told him it was, but there wasn't time to talk football.   So I bought him some Wednesday shirts and an I-Follow season pass, on automatic renewal, my account.  

I'll be driving on up to the The Mainview, sooner or later, and probably to New Orleans for the National meet.

Thanks again for all your work & effort to organize a Wednesday following in the USA.

Are you the same Nick I met in NYC who worked in the US Open?