Chansiri at the gallows

Are we unhooking the rope from round his neck?

We’re not out of trouble just yet of course - but that statement, which is very cleverly written and I assume is by his legal team, seems to indicate we have followed and danced around what the EFL have requested us to do - and been punished by a new regime coming in looking to make a mark after bending over to pressure from other chairman in the league.

Does it matter we have evidence? Will we just be shafted anyway? Who knows. Someone, has got it in for us. And yes - we can all look in hindsight and say we deserve this, of course we do, but we can’t turn back time we can only look forward now and see what we are going to do about it.

Chansiri has yet again, invested heavily to sort this out - (problem is of his own accord, we know) - but it’s another big investment he’s put into this club to keep us in touch of where we want to go. I hope for his sake, this pulls through in SWFC favour and those who want to hound him out will take a step back and admit their wrongdoing. He’s making the right steps in the last year - Bruce, Monk, Backroom Staff, Signings have been a marked improvement and one is being eyed for a big money move - he’s learning, he still needs to keep learning - but it’s heading in the right direction.

Plus I love we’ve come out fighting - if we’ve followed the letter of the law, then they’ve picked the wrong chairman. 

Forward we go UTO

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

We’re not out of trouble just yet of course - but that statement, which is very cleverly written and I assume is by his legal team, seems to indicate we have followed and danced around what the EFL have requested us to do - and been punished by a new regime coming in looking to make a mark after bending over to pressure from other chairman in the league.

Does it matter we have evidence? Will we just be shafted anyway? Who knows. Someone, has got it in for us. And yes - we can all look in hindsight and say we deserve this, of course we do, but we can’t turn back time we can only look forward now and see what we are going to do about it.

Chansiri has yet again, invested heavily to sort this out - (problem is of his own accord, we know) - but it’s another big investment he’s put into this club to keep us in touch of where we want to go. I hope for his sake, this pulls through in SWFC favour and those who want to hound him out will take a step back and admit their wrongdoing. He’s making the right steps in the last year - Bruce, Monk, Backroom Staff, Signings have been a marked improvement and one is being eyed for a big money move - he’s learning, he still needs to keep learning - but it’s heading in the right direction.

Plus I love we’ve come out fighting - if we’ve followed the letter of the law, then they’ve picked the wrong chairman. 

Forward we go UTO

If only we had done that against Hull and Huddersfield we wouldn't be in this bloody mess.

• Haha 1

Is there a new regime at the EFL ? I’m afraid that I don’t follow their change in personnel very closely, but if there are new lunatics running the asylum then they would be on dodgy ground if they thought that they could simply alter pre agreed guidelines in a vindictive effort to shaft Wednesday.

Wednesday would only be the forefront of a number of clubs out to oppose the EFL and the current FFP regulations.

If the EFL got rejected by Wednesday successfully on this case, as someone at the EFL I'd very cautious about continuing the fight with Wednesday. Anything they do will appear to the public as a witch hunt, and if Wednesday proceed carefully every step on its way with documentation and proof of everything, the EFL just stand to lose more and more face each time they open their ugly gobs after us.

But I do worry how many matches ban Forestieri will end up with now though... ;-)

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

He wont win this even with evidence, just like fessi was never going to win over the efl. All we can hope for if we get points deduction is like Bolton and they be suspended

Fessi case didn’t end up in court though , we appealed we lost we got on with it !!!! This is 100% different DC won’t roll over in this IF he has all the documents as stated !!! Here’s hoping 

10 hours ago, A12owl said:

From previous EFL workings (Fessi) you can be innocent but still be guilty .

Worryingly the EFL stand to lose all credibility if DC wins the case. 

They will look for anything to get back at us as they will not like losing.

Expect refs to be dishing out red cards for 3 of our players every match . SYG SYP will close the ground for some made up irrelevant reason.

Its us against the football world.

Hopefully Gibson will be investigated for fraudulent transactions regarding Rhodes.

Promotion on again.

that is my only concern 

If we win - We’ll never get a penalty ever again....

10 hours ago, A12owl said:

Expect refs to be dishing out red cards for 3 of our players every match . SYG SYP will close the ground for some made up irrelevant reason.

Hopefully Gibson will be investigated for fraudulent transactions regarding Rhodes.

Promotion on again.

The best way of getting rid of us is the Premiere League.lol

True innit.

13 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Forward we go UTO

DC has always given his all for this club. The only problem with that is it has landed in trouble with FFP. Those who slate him should actually think how much of his own money he has sunk into the club. Whatever happens we will still be here and no EFL commitee can take that away from us.

38 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

DC has always given his all for this club. The only problem with that is it has landed in trouble with FFP. Those who slate him should actually think how much of his own money he has sunk into the club. Whatever happens we will still be here and no EFL commitee can take that away from us.

I dont feel sorry for him at all for this.
Stood to double his money if we got promoted v Hull that time, that was the risk he took. 

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont feel sorry for him at all for this.
Stood to double his money if we got promoted v Hull that time, that was the risk he took. 

Why would he double his money ?? Did he say he was selling if we went up. Even if he doubled his money now it wouldn't cover his investment. The only chairman in 25 years to try to compete and he gets slaughtered on here. He has made some big mistakes but he hasnt left and is still pumping money in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Why would he double his money ?? Did he say he was selling if we went up. Even if he doubled his money now it wouldn't cover his investment. The only chairman in 25 years to try to compete and he gets slaughtered on here. He has made some big mistakes but he hasnt left and is still pumping money in.

Club would be worth a lot more if it went up. Thats increasing his asset if we went up.

He get 'slaughtered' because he hasnt run the club very well and even you say he has made big mistakes.

11 hours ago, A12owl said:

Promotion on again.

Infamy Infamy.....they’ve all got it informe

• Haha 1