Proud of the chairman

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I think in all the cases the EFL know that the stadiums are being sold to the owners of the clubs. So the fact it doesn't have a name it was sold to doesn't really matter as we know its Chansiri anyway. So that's why they are ignoring that.

It was sold to a company in his name, not direct to DC. Theres a difference. A big one.

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Clearing the sale of the ground to keep the EFL abreast of our plans, fine.

Im thinking what wasnt included in that conversation, is when it was being sold and to whom.

Again, theres a paper trail for this and could be closed off in 5 mins either way.

Totally agree there will be a paper trail, again im saying it will be down to who has there facts right , there’s been a change in leadership at the EFL .. it could be the previous leadership were told all the details and the club have the proof 

If your wanting it released into the public domain I’d expect we be lucky to see that 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Totally agree there will be a paper trail, again im saying it will be down to who has there facts right , there’s been a change in leadership at the EFL .. it could be the previous leadership were told all the details and the club have the proof 

If your wanting it released into the public domain I’d expect we be lucky to see that 

Now that would be nice.

If we are squeaky clean the club could do just that and say 'here you are EFL, whats the problem'. Show the world.

Im wondering if the email 'agreements' varied to what was actually declared. Could be another issue.

I can say with absolute certainty that both parties are going to be at fault when the dust settles.

All the misses......Miscommunication, misunderstanding, misinterpretation you name it. 

How that ultimately plays out is anyones guess.

9 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I can say with absolute certainty that both parties are going to be at fault when the dust settles.

All the misses......Miscommunication, misunderstanding, misinterpretation you name it. 

How that ultimately plays out is anyones guess.

Can anyone say anything about this whole muddle with "absolute certainty"? 

7 minutes ago, Veredisquo said:

My name actually is Bill, which is a rather amusing coincidence. 

Ive no idea what casbah is on abour as i dont read any of his posts, hes on ignore.

However, coincidentally my middle name is Bill. Pleased to meet you Bill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Ive no idea what casbah is on abour as i dont read any of his posts, hes on ignore.

However, coincidentally my middle name is Bill. Pleased to meet you Bill.

My middle name is Benjamin. Parents didn’t think that one through :laugh:

I guess we pummelled the Blunts with the McSue name. They seem to be getting their own back with Cheerful Charlie Chansueri. Hope we get out of this unscathed. No good everyone coming on and saying we did nothing wrong, but the truth is we don't know everything so it's gonna be one hell of a ride for a while. Never a dull moment with the Owls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

How can they throw the book at us if we have played within the rules and have the proof to back it up?

You think DC should just roll over and have his belly tickled?

Can you prove he has been dishonest?

The whole FFP stinks and it encorages bad practice. Not dishonest practice but bad practice.

The EFL will probably just change the rules. When have facts ever stopped them. Look at FF court of Law says not guilty, EFL say know better and find him guilty.  How is it possible to believe what they say,?whatever the outcome about time they started following the law of the land.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

WOW from the guy posting about "insolvency" nice one. 

Have you seen the balance sheet? Have you seen that liabilities exceed assets? Have you seen that the audited accounts are qualified re the company's ability to operate as a going concern?

Edited by rickygoo
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

The EFL will probably just change the rules. When have facts ever stopped them. Look at FF court of Law says not guilty, EFL say know better and find him guilty.  How is it possible to believe what they say,?whatever the outcome about time they started following the law of the land.

Wasn't Forestieri charged by the FA?