Proud of the chairman

Let me put it this way, do any of you think that Wednesday doesn't  look better on the pitch NOW, than across the last 20+ years?  Can anybody name a more dedicated Owner over the last 20+ years?  I don't  mean that sarcastically, I mean that in the sense as I'm looking to learn, that's why I'm on Owlstalk.  

9 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Are we now holding those two clubs as a shining example of how to be run,forgetting the small matter of those two clubs shafting all and sundry and then came out smelling of roses................................not for me Arthur.

You do realise why we're in trouble yeah?

10 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Let me put it this way, do any of you think that Wednesday doesn't  look better on the pitch NOW, than across the last 20+ years?  Can anybody name a more dedicated Owner over the last 20+ years?  I don't  mean that sarcastically, I mean that in the sense as I'm looking to learn, that's why I'm on Owlstalk.  

We’re marginally better now then we have been - in that we now are skirt around the fringes of the play offs rather than not getting near them.

were still not particularly good though - and have paid a massive price for the privilege - including selling our ground and the rest.

5 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Only thing that has let him down is his stubbornness, he bought the club with very little knowledge/experience in football, should have sought advice from people with experience of the club I. E. Howard Wilkinson, against all advice he chose to do it his way and with the sharks that ripped him off subsequently getting into a right old mess and wasting millions, can't deny the fact that his gamble nearly did pay off nor doubt his and his families passion for the club. 

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Yeh nicely done,made me smile......................................you know what i was really asking ?

Nope.

Leicester won the league, sold their best players and are astonishingly title contenders once again.

No muss, no fuss, no sentimentality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arthur Bach said:

Nope.

Leicester won the league, sold their best players and are astonishingly title contenders once again.

No muss, no fuss, no sentimentality.

Hold on a minute,you admiring the leicester of now and even leeds to an extent,ignoring the fact that they went the administration route to get where they are now is to held up as an example of how to do things is it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Hold on a minute,you admiring the leicester of now and even leeds to an extent,ignoring the fact that they went the administration route to get where they are now is to held up as an example of how to do things is it.

Has someone told the Premier League.

Might need that title stripping after this revelation.

48 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

We are currently doing no better than we did under Brian Laws about 10 years ago. And to bankroll this negligible lift in results we've essentially thunderfucked the finances and put the club at risk of relegation via a points deduction. The squad is aging (we are yet to field a player this season under the age of 23). How is that new team going to be assembled if we have a transfer embargo? Some of our fans are seriously living with their heads in the sand about where DC has taken us. 

27 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Obviously what Leeds and Leicester did was nothing to admire. But then going into admin means they went from debt free to where they are now, and certainly in Leicester’s case that was done by prudent management and not being sentimental about the prospect of selling players for profit. We have also gone from debt free but ended up with lots of it, a few embargo's, EFL charges and an ageing squad with little resale value. I believe that is Arthur’s point and it’s hard to find fault with it, personally.

Edited by Sonny

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Let us see us get cleared in court ,Before all this tripe about being proud of the chairman.We had some dark dark days before the championship. I pray to God we do get proven innocent ,If found guilty Chansiri  is finished at Hillsborough.

Big supporter of the chairman,  Personally I don’t see a way of the EFL losing this , I think there may be a strong argument from the club in certain aspects but the EFL will have to find any way possible to make the charges stick , and Gibson’s gonna pressure them all the way to do so 

For me, this is the beginning of the end of Chansiris reign