New club statement

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Could see this dragging on into the summer and beyond the current season. 

All we have to do is get promoted...and then stay up and er, oh, I don't flipping know. 

What a kerfuffle. 

Can you imagine if we did get promoted this season and then at the end of the season we got a 21 point penalty suspended until we were back in the EFL........... And then we turned into the next Man City.

:tango:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

So right now we are out of embargo...

So the sensible thing to do is splash the cash in Jan and escape to the prem before the efl find the emails.

:Chansiri:

Don't worry , we have backdated the emails so no one can find them.

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Can you imagine if we did get promoted this season and then at the end of the season we got a 21 point penalty suspended until we were back in the EFL........... And then we turned into the next Man City.

No, can you? 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think the efl will deffo do us for 21pts....assuming we are 20pts off relegation :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

the Wednesday way would be promoted in the play off final next May - scenes. The following day the EFL announce “Following an investigation we find Sheffield Wednesday guilty and they will be immediately demoted to league 1.  

this, I’ve always thought something would stop us being promoted back to the PL. used to think it would be a rule that no clubs named after a day of the week can play in the premier league. But seems it’s going to be something even more obscure like the EFL being d*cks 

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

this, I’ve always thought something would stop us being promoted back to the PL. used to think it would be a rule that no clubs named after a day of the week can play in the premier league. But seems it’s going to be something even more obscure like the EFL being d*cks 

It's mainly due to ourselves being utter #oss 

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Not really,Ive supported Wednesday all my years so I know were more likely to be the next Lincoln City

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

So right now we are out of embargo...

So the sensible thing to do is splash the cash in Jan and escape to the prem before the efl find the emails.

:Chansiri:

The bigger you dig the hole,the further the EFL make you fall,might not be the wisest policy given our past in the transfer market,ageing multi millionaires sending in sicknotes all season

52 minutes ago, dazaston said:

When I was young I had no sense.

I bought a tannoy for 50 pence

The only thing that I could yell

Was fornicate Gibson,Parry & the EFL

Plus  - all Sheffield Wednesday fans must exit onto Penistone Road....all Sheffield Wednesday fans must exit onto Penistone Road.  

16 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

the Wednesday way would be promoted in the play off final next May - scenes. The following day the EFL announce “Following an investigation we find Sheffield Wednesday guilty and they will be immediately demoted to league 1.  

The Star reading owlstalk again. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/efl-could-punish-sheffield-wednesday-automatic-relegation-crystal-palace-eye-move-ex-owls-man-championship-gossip-1333655%3famp

21 hours ago, Stripes or die said:

Battle of the lawyers this one and won’t come cheap.

A lot at stake here for the EFL; sets a massive precedent if we win so they will fight this hard.

Just be typical that we are paying for lawyers out of swfc money and that screws us for next season lol:duntmatter: