The Shaolin Monk

19 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

What about that monk who came to bless Hillsborough? That's not worked out too well so far has it

That's why he brought in another Monk...

lol

I don't think it's going to end well off the field, but that's why we shouldn't focus on it.

What ever will be will be, but I'm happy we're moving in the right direction on the field. 

8 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

What about that monk who came to bless Hillsborough? That's not worked out too well so far has it

I was half expecting to open this thread to see that he'd been charged by the EFL on the sale of the ground. He did bless it after all :duntmatter:

Edited by OWLS about that?
  • Haha 1

Exactly, nowts gone reyt since he showed up swinging his insence around. We've also got these golden elephants, reyt lot of good they've done. Might be better utilised outside Canton king or shared with the China cusine next door. Cake ball, watches, kits never ready, prices, taxi's, energy drinks. My word we're in a mess.

9 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

An insight into Monk's Machinations 

Monk's Masterclass

OR: How Fabianski was in the zone for 90 minutes and saved Swansea's arse until Gomis scored a lucky VAR goal "saved" on the goal line.

If Fabianski hadn't delivered that performance, Swansea would have lost 5-0... but still, interesting video to get some insight.

Edited by N0rtherner
  • Haha 1

Before opening the thread, i imagined OP would be blaming the monk's blessings for all of DC's missteps! 

Personally, I blame the golden elephant. 

10 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

That work really well. Can we get a refund.

If he unblesses (is there such a word) the stadium do you think DC will get off.

Those golden elephants don't seem to have worked either.

32 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Don't speak too loudly of it, that's DC's secret strategy to bring in another 60 million on this season's accounts.

Stick it in last years accounts. Nobody will notice.

• Haha 3