A bit gloomy on here

I’m not. The best way to look at it is ‘Dont worry about the things you can’t control?’

Ive been more worried and frustrated about how mental fragility and conceding late goals and refining our attack whereby we are scoring more goals to what our possession and play deserves.

We should be comfortably in the playoff positions. We should continue to strive for this and let off field matters take care of themselves.

I’ve been impressed with Monk so far, he’s getting us competitive in most games we play. A bit more concentration over the last month and we would be competing for the top spots! There’s nothing we can do about whatever punishment comes our way so may as well enjoy the football. Hasn’t been for a couple of seasons now that we’ve been in this position in December and not many on the whole in the last 20 years! 

If the EFL judge Chansiri to have broken there rules in a big way I’m guessing they’ll look at precedents like Brum and QPR.

QPR  perversely got a fine adding to their debt but are allowed to pay it over several years.

Birmingham were docked 9 points which left them in the Championship and they weren’t going to get promoted anyway..

An embargo and 12 point deduction is probably what will happen after a lot of legal stuff as happened with QPR.

Deduction of 12 points would leave us just above the bottom three as it stands right now.

We are currently taking just over 1.5 points per game which would leave us well above the 50 point mark by season end.

Whats to worry about.  

• Like 1

Assuming we get a points deduction we may as well write the season off.

So yes, feeling as low as I have for a while about the state of the club.

Survival  is the only realistic objective this season.

Can't see that having a positive effect on gates for the rest of the season either.

Sick to think we have to suck this up till may because those charged with running the club think they they can flout the rules.

I've been pretty supportive of Chansiri until recently, mainly due to his financial backing, but this is wearing very thin now.

Don't mind DC being the money man but it's about time the club had a disciplined and experienced hand at the helm to get us back on track.

:mad:

Well we are talking about the Efl who have proved over the years they are a bunch of prats.They have let the TV companies run rough shod over them,the PL take the  pee knowing they are useless and can get away with what they want, and feed us Jelly Babies and the Efl say,thanks,we got a good deal.

They have been proved recently, Bury,how incompentent they are.

You've got to think that DC, with all his brass,with a top legal team would turn them over.Other clubs must be hoping that DC puts them to sword,despite inwardly wanting us to fail,so the Efl can be restructered.

If not it's going to be a long hard road for every club outside the PL,the PL know they are useless and know they have'got a pot to pee in. 

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

Last time we were in serious sheet 

we didn’t have any dosh and HMRC nearly wound us up 

Now we have a owner that has a few quid to pay all the bills we get it from the other side 

If he wants to pay them..it would understandable if he’s had enough and caught a plane back to Thailand